Reviews for Harvest Moon: Chatroom Fun!
Sheena chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Haii?
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Please note that your fic is in violation for using chat or script format.
I suggest that you edit the dialogue, so that the story complies with site rules, or delete and upload onto a different website where chat format is allowed. Thanks for your time.

Entries not allowed:
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hehe! Cute :3 It was a bit confusing and unorderly, but I liked the plot :)
Not Piteous chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very nice, very nice. I was hoping for JAck and Elli.
Mary Zoe chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
AHH!

So funny!

:D

I loved it!

I give it three thumbs up!

Two from my hands and...

Well the thrid one came from somewhere.

MewJounouchi chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Lol, I really enjoyed this ficcie. It's funny. _ Keep it up, I'll be checking on it. _
MagicalRicePudding chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I actually lol-ed! XD
StarrNight chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This was pretty funny, but please don't take offense when I say that it's pretty obvious how this came off of mine.

What with Rick signing on at the end and no one being there, peoples' names being changed and people beating other people up.

-_- But somehow I feel honored to be a little plaguarized. But seriously, just be careful with what you write.
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh My Gosh! I just re-read this, and it's awesome! It made me laugh so hard! I really can't wait for the second chapter!

Ultra Drama Queen, I'm sory about my first review. I just read it, and I think I was drunk on cough drops... Somewhere I heard that the author has the power to delete anonymus (sp?) reviews. If it's true, please delete my first one, and DON'T BELIEVE A WORD IT SAYS! I was in the middle of editing my review, when I scrolled down, and it posted!(Stupid laptop mouse...) No hard fellings?

I really hope you can forgive me. I normally make friends with complete strangers. I'd hate to have someone I don't know mad at me...

...yeah.

Gamerzgal
Azuru chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Holy cow, that was so hilarious! XD I love how Popuri kept beating everyone up! Rick was funny too. Man, the thing with Cliff had me unable to breathe for a while. It's been a long time since I was able to laugh like this, thanks for writing such a humorous piece of work. The ending was perfect, btw. XD Bye now