Reviews for Grilled Cheese SANDwich
Regal Panther chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
omg... I love Cheese! He's so cute! Annoying as all hell, but cute. And funny.

And an effective torture device. Lol. Poor Croc-chan.
Kim hanggen chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
it was cute,,
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
I'm so sorry! T_T This review is REALLY late...I'm just beginning to catch up with everyhting on here. I loved this chapter, anything with Cheese in it can always make me laugh. Godd luck on the next one! _
purplekittiegurl chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
*poke* Now I want chocolate milk... ._. You're an senior? Cool.
Miss Frockstar chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Why do you take so long to update! This is Sheer genious!

Paula needs more story-time please.
Saiyan Angie chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Got crack? You sure do, and it never fails to entertain me. Bloody wonderful, in my opinion. Also, when I tried to convey this stpry to someone else, I was almost put in a mental ward. THAT gets you bonus points.
Nerjin chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
this is an awesome story it is funny especially this chapter keep on writing it is great
purplekittiegurl chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
DOITAGAINDOITAGAINDOITAGAIN

Yay for Cheese! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Random-Pirates chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
This story was very good! Crack fics are silly. I hope you put up the new chapter soon!
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
Hah, funny puppy! XD Nice!
Carnival-Flux chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
YAY! YOU UPDATED! (glomps you) I'm so soper happy...school started for me too on that evil date...but I bet your school is a bajillion times better than mine...blargh...wel I hope you can update real soon!

See ya!

~Signed

Tiger!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This is more a review of the summary than chapter 1, but I hope it's still helpful. The attention grabber thing you did may indeed make people look at your summary, but it also makes you look kinda desperate. It personally turned me off. I'd use your summary to avoid the tricks and just make your story seem appealing, you know? Just my 2 cents.
THE EVIL TAKONO chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
PRETTY MAN!

I WANNA TRY! (slaps self a million times) ow...
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Lol, I wonder what Cheese is going to do to make Mr. 2 go insane...Sorry for the late review, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shironami chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
hehehe, bon clay's awesome! wonder how long it's going to take before he can't stand cheese! lol. this story makes me giggle! LOL.

oh yeah, I forgot to tell you: I moved a while ago. I'm in Utah outside of Salt Lake City.