Reviews for The Most Dangerous Target
ChiibiPanda chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
please update
Fred Dumpling chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
I really like this. The manga put some emphasis on the fact that Joker, even as a Jyushinshuu, had good in him, but you're showing that despite that goodness, he's still a killer. I see that this fic hasn't been updated in years, but I'd really like to see what happens. Would you consider picking it up again?
Fred Dumpling chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
I love this fic. I think Joker could have been sillier at the beginning. Well, not really silly, but more like the lighter side of Joker. When he got serious, however, you captured him very well. I love the dialogue in there. "Still think I'm a good person, Menou-chan?" Brilliant. Menou was also captured well. Good job. Onward to chapter three!
Fred Dumpling chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Woo. I'm hooked. I was actually worried it would be someone other than Menou, like Fuuko, and that would turn this into a cheap attempt at an impossible relationship, but it's Menou! Yay! Good angsty fun of sorts! Then there's the Joker-ness. Joker fics are practically nonexistent, so I'm really glad you wrote this.
Hume chapter 3 . 3/19/2003
OMG OMG, what's gonna happen to sweet Menou-chan?

This is getting good so you MUST continue this! If not, dandruff shall cover your head for hell eternity! XD.

No really, it's good. I hardly find any J/M fics around though I AM a fan . So please... continue?
Meowy chapter 3 . 12/20/2001
Wow. This story has really gotten my attention. Please post the next chapter soon. The only thing I dont understand is why is The Joker a hitman? He was a hitman before he became the Joker (in the cartoon he was anyway) but he's a "big time criminal now." He doesn't kill people for money anymore... At least I didn't think he did.
menou-chan chapter 3 . 9/27/2001
oooooh! continue!
Archica chapter 3 . 9/20/2001
Howdy! I just wanted to clarify something again. I like to respond to some of my reviews, but I don't like doing it in the content of the chapters. I know about Joker's stipulations (which is why I don't have Joker calling him Kurei-sama). I just think that if Joker always turned down every assignment because he felt like it, Kurei really wouldn't have much use for him. _ And also, like the title and certain context clues imply, this target is like a challenge for himself, to see if he could really do it. She is the most dangerous target, for him, and he must figure out if he can handle it. Also, I will be updating soon, but I wanted to wrap up some of my older Gundam Wing fics before I return to these. I have just one more GW fic to finish before I go straight to this one, and then to "Nocturnal Hours". Thanks to everyone who reviewed!
Bottou-chan chapter 3 . 9/19/2001
Hey, there. :o) Haven't forgotten about you!

Terrific story. It flows very well, and there's a terrific grasp of dialogue. There's just one leeeeetle problem, though... in the manga, Joker had two stipulations before he joined the Uruha. The first was that he didn't have to call Kurei "Kurei-sama" (hence, "Kurei-han); the second was that Joker has the power over life and death... in other words, he doesn't have to kill anyone he doesn't feel like killing. That's why he can get away with hurting Saicho, when he's told to kill Koganei. He's the only member of the Uruha with that privilege.

But nonetheless, it's a terrific story and a wonderful premise. Keep up the writing!
MitsuiJr chapter 3 . 9/19/2001
KILL MENOU KILL MENOU KILL MENOU KILL MENOU

juz jokin

neewayz

really love this story.

you're the greatest

Love kurei joker raiha neon miki and... hm... lotz more. all the bad guys maybe?
MitsuiJr chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! I really can't find al ot of joker ficz around i ove this... yo gotta continue
magnificententity chapter 3 . 9/9/2001
hey,that was damn cool...your writing is good - your plot is cools and your english is pretty good too and trust me, that's a big thing around here in the FoR section these days ;) please update soon...i don't read the manga coz *sigh* i'm not blessed enough to be able to read chinese or jap coz i'm an indian and i have to put up with the stupid anime :( so i'm not really sure what joker's character is, but according to all the fics i've read about him so far, he hasn't really been potrayed as such a heartless guy..so he strikes me as a leeetle bit ooc..*shrugs* but hey,i dunno. and i think u would be able to get many more readers if you changed the title *cowers* i know that i'm not one to comment coz i don't have any better idies either but with a title like that..more people are likely to dismiss your story without even giving it a chance...well,i think that's just about enough ranting for one night - i've gotta get back to doing my homework *shudder* anyway, update soon...
Black Jade chapter 3 . 9/7/2001
I love it! There needs to be more stuff about Menou. However, Joker-chan can't be that heartless...
Dark Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/28/2001
ehhh... Am I the only one who does reviews around here? Or maybe the only one who does it for reasons other than glomping my favourite couple or flaming the author... -_-;; Anyway, another fine chapter! Not that I'm an expert on the subject, but this has to be the most unique murder story I've read in quite a while... Nope, none of the usual cliched stuff here.
Dark Phoenix chapter 2 . 7/24/2001
I can't believe no one else has reviewed this fic! But woah! I can hardly believe he just did the guy in in front of his daughter! Now he wouldn't just kill her off in the next chapter, right? Otherwise there'll be no more story already... ;