Reviews for Miss Me?
Fluffy Deamus chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aaaawww loved it. So cute. Deamus Forever ;)
perfectlyODD chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This WAS what happened, it's just Harry had too much dust in his eyes to notice the two best friends snogging, so JK Rowling didn't bother to include it in the book.

I ship Deamus so hard, it's canon to me. :)
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
WHY IS THIS NOT CANON? BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE! I'M DYING! Actually, let me think about that... Nope. I'M DEAD! YOU KILLED ME WITH THIS MAGNIFICENT FIC! 333
EverloyalPoptart chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I think I'm in love with you.
Rapier Oddpick chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was amazing! Instantly a favorite :)

It was short and sweet and absolutely perfect.
seananddeamus chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
The ONLY thing I didn't like about this was the word 'smashed'. I know Seamus is a bit of a rough and tumble guy but that sounds very teeth clashingly heavy. Other than that, I always thought this bit needed to be extended. They're so canon it hurts! I have this little daydream type thing in my head where Jo holds another of those fan interview things where they ask her questions and someone asks her who Dean and Seamus end up getting married to and Jo's like "You know I've been wondering if anyone would ever ask that question for years and now I can finally reveal that the answer is 'each other'" and the whole room starts gasping and gossiping and some people are like 'YES, I WAS RIGHT!'
TheLuna chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
:D So cute, I loved it. And I think it's nice that you left it as a simple kiss and nothing more
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Believe me I squealed as well ;D

Great story, don't we all wish she wrote it this way?
Lockets and Beads chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
yay for deamus! when i read that 'hug' moment in book i had fangirl freak out

i should print this off and shove it in my book.

:]
totemo chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aaw! How cute! They really are a wonderful pair Definitely a new favourite story...

totemo x
lolasail4 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
OH you don't know how much I wish that was actually in the book. m i love deamus they are so perfect together. and this little story would have fit perfectly in the book, so very well written! and i loved the bit about ginny hehe
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I liked it because it fit with the books. If I controlled the Potterverse it would be full of slash. Mostly, Remus and Sirius, but I'm open to other things.
McFlyFan101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
AW
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
That was cute! I so had to smile at that scene!
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh, that was adorably sweet. I love it, especially everyone else's reactions.