Reviews for Mother Lion
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great stuff. Never indeed.
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow. I have tears in my eyes and my skin's gone cold. That was wow. Molly Weasley all over and, I can't help but draw comparisons to my own mother, who would do exactly the same thing in her situation. Just wow.

aka.arty.1999 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I loved it! *sighs* I so wish I could write like you.

It was so sad how Joanne (J. ) killed Fred, Rem, Tonks, and everyone else, you've captured how Molly would have felt perfectly, or as close to as humanly possible. Great job!
M.S.Memorial chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Neat, but Harry didn't pull off the cloak until Bellatrix died.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Good story. I thought you captured Molly's feelings well through a majority of the story. Did catch some grammatical mistakes. I did think the ending was too sudden, and maybe the end should have shown us more of Molly's thoughts on killing Bellatrix, saving the rest of her children and her grief over Fred's death. But overall I enjoyed this.
skitzofrenic chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
i can't believe jkr killed off so many people.

all of my favorite characters died..

snape, fred, HEDWIG. even bellatrix. i liked her o.o

i mean, i know JKR wanted the book to be good, but killing off all those people was just plain torture for me to read :(
New Game Plus chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I was so glad that Molly totally wipped the floor with Bellatrix. Fred dying was so sad...
we-r-the-cure chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Great fic. I know how you feel, I cried, really cried, when we found out Tonks and Lupin died! And I got teary reading about Fred. I agree with Nika, I can't imagine what it felt like to be Molly then either. You did a great job tackling it though! Kudos!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I can't get over the fact Fred is dead of my favorite characters of all time. I kept thinking to myself 'How does Molly feel about this? What about George?' cause we weren't given an inside look like you can with fanfiction. Thankfully we can find something like you wrote to give us closure. Thank you. You did a brilliant job on Molly Weasley.

~ Val
Lilith283 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Woah. That was really good. I'm to tired to be depressed though. I was up till 4:30 in the morning reading the book and woke up at eight to continue reading. I ended finishing at around 6:00 saturaday evening. I slept eleven hours straight and I'm still sorting everything that happened. I'm suffering information overload.
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
It makes a lot of sense. Great fic. I can't even imagine what Molly was going through during that battle.