Reviews for Carnival of Sins
in-silent-seas chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Dude. O_O

It was good tho. I enjoyed reading it.

But just...poor Sammy.
mngrue chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow, that was intense. I do think it would have been nice if you flashed forward to the clown episode and Sam finally confessed to Dean why he hates clowns, but this ending was good, too, if you're going to keep it a one-shot.
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow! This is exactly what I was looking for! It's so dark, I love it.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was very difficult to read. I seriously feel that a sequel is in order. I mean the whole idea that a predator can get away with brutally raping a 6 year is a really sad and sick statement. I really want John and Dean (Not so much Dean considering he's just a child himself) to hunt down the sick bastard and make him pay for raping Sammy. Maybe John can find some of his hunter buddies like Bobby and anybody else that loathes baby rapist as much as I do. This was very well written but I think it needs a follow up.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Mou, poor Lil' Sammy, now I really understand his hatred for clowns. Is there an extension?
Eminnis chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh my gosh...this was horrifying and wonderfully written. I mean...story idea was horrid, poor Sammy! (No offense meant, I actually quite liked this story) but the writing was excellent. Enjoyed, there should be some sort of sequel-like-thing where Dean finds out the truth.

Eminnis
sentarla chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
wow, fantastic story, love that it explains why he hates clown. Would love if you did a sequel with dean finding out why, could like with the carnival ep. Anyway off to look at your profile. Thanks!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
oh wow.. i probably shouldnt have liked that but yes it was really good.. wow... i need to read more of your stories :D im slightly scared of myself.. definitely explains why he doesnt like clowns though! thankyou!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
this was rec'd at SPN storyfinders at LJ, and wow, what a powerful story to show us why Sam fears clowns! Thanks for posting!
Flight815Down chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh, man! And I was scared with clowns to begin with! Man, creepy. Oh, so creepy.
Ihni chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That was ... scarily sad and horrible. Very well written, of course, but oh so horrible. I wasn't very fond of clowns to begin with, but now? Now I'm agreeing with Sam. I hate them.
Supreme Commander Matt chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
'Takes 6-guage Shotgun and blows the clown's balls off, then glasses the entire tent with the Shadow of Intent(Allied Carrier)'. Shipmaster Rtas Vadum says "Sam's innocence has been avenged."
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hei!

Feel good reading.

*o*o*o*

EmptySpaces11
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Omword. So I definitely think that you should have a sequel to this. It was so good, and sad. Wow. Seriously, amazing writing.

Abbz
SamaStar chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
i really enjoyed this story. It's kind of an appropiate version of why Sammy hatres clowns. causes ti never explain to us. I think that you should continue the story. Hav Dean and Sammy older and have Dean question sammy about the whole fear thing. It could be turned into a way cite brotherly fluff. lol

Sama