Reviews for This Guy Walks Into A Bar
Amaze!
fluidangles chapter 1 . 6/8
awww what a cute story.. the whole concept of "simulation" had a sci-fi feel to it which is v unusual for dramione and hp stories in general. I liked it a lot
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I love the easy way you write the Ron/Draco friendship.
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I like how they get the boys get along well. Fun!
lysistarielle chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I figured it out halfway and I just wanna say, I think this was so creative and very sweet. And I love all your stories! 3 Please never stop writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Very interesting story, almost skipped. Cleaver plot. Though I have to say, if someone is not sure whether he wants someone or not, it is because he does not, but does not have an alternative either.
thinkswithpen chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I love the Ron and the humour in this. Nicely satisfying.
delicatecherry chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Well. I wish I get to know more about the sessions and their past relationship. But alas it was great.
manny chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
so much muggle fun this story! :) i really love it its so original and creative. you're an amazing author! thank you for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Well. That was a bit confusing at first. Okay, a lot confusing. But at the end, I understood it and it was actually very nice :)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
OMG that was brill!
susieee chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I was seriously so confused with this fic. I had to read it twice and I tried to figure out a few things. Here is what I sorg of gathered.
i) When Draco attended these sessions, the consultant placed these 'scenes' in his mind and Draco would have to react to them.
ii) Raven is altered slightly every session to help Draco realise that he doesn't want a girl like Raven at all, but a girl like Hermione.
iii) In the last session, Raven is morphed into Hermione and is given the choice of being with who he THINKS he wants to be with and who he actually WANTS to be with.
Though I am still confused about the end. Were they together before? Or were they in love but were never in a relationship? I am not sure but I still really enjoyed this one shot. I love your works.
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I didn't understand this story until the very end, and i loved it so much because of it! So cool. I just plain adored it. You are an amazing author!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I'm not sure I fully understand this, but I enjoyed it nonetheless
LionheartsAndLaughter chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I read this while listening to Lou Reed's "Metal Machine Music" and kind of... tripped balls.