Reviews for A Winter's Visit
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Very moving.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aw, this is just...

I don't really know how to describe it. It's a very sweet story, just not in the traditional way. It's so sad... and Harry's a good man. No way Snape should possibly have gone with Voldemort's scum. Heh. Nope, Godric's Hollow is perfect.

This is a lovely tale; thank you for writing it.
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Heartbreaking!

I always believed Rowling failed the story with her last book, it seemed too incomplete and hurried.
Slytherin-Always chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
There are alot of fanfics with this story line but yours surpasses them all. This is the kind of scene with I wish JK had written, Severus deserved a funeral far more than Dumbledore did. The epitaph was perfect; "Loyalty comes in many forms." it sums up Severus' tragic life.

I also liked how you chose Godrics Hollow as the place to lay him to rest, to be close to Lily, the source of his only happy memory. It is an incredible moving story and one which I shall read again on July 15th after just witnessing Severus' tragic demise on the big screen.
Magesa chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I've often imagined how a scene like this would unfold. You've done a marvellous job.
duj chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is the grace and gratitude we'd have liked to see from Harry in canon.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I'd always pondered how Harry would've reacted to Severus' death and how Severus would be laid to rest. I guess your story concluded my ponder quite wonderfully :) A brilliant one-shot, thank you
ohinyan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was so sad, I loved it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
It would have been nice to have taken a pulse and try to save his life, too-but then, the Trio have training in not caring about that part. In PoA, it was Remus who checked to see if Snape was alive (and Sirius Black who tried to fix that part). The Trio? They didn't lose a single point for almost killing Snape.

It would be nice if Harry really had cared that much.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
It's a beautiful story and a beautiful epitaph. It was a wonderful closing to the life of a brave character.

TTFN,

Liz
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
very nicely done
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow. Such loveliness packed into such a brief story. Well said and deserving of our dearly missed Potions Master.
Reinette Tyler chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow... just... wow... that is so sweet. I love it how Harry burried Snape in Godric's Hollow, right next to Lilly... It made me cry so hard.
Romulus chapter 1 . 10/21/2007