Reviews for Squishy
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
PLEASE update soon! I can't stand waiting much longer! Please post another chapter!
Burnbee chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Please do more!
BlueSharpie1989 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Aww poor frenzy.
ScienceLuver117 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Oh. Holy. Primus! You must UPDATE! I'm compleatly engrosed in this story and if you don't UPDATE I'll DIE! PLEASE! I AM ON MY KNEES BEGGING! The word needs you to compleat this story! Thare are like NO other GOOD frenzy turned human storys. And your writeing is AWESOME! Seriously are you a pro. or something. It is to good to NOT ADORE! I LOVE IT AND IF YOU DON'T COMPLEAT THIS STORY I WILL CRY... MORE! T.T *sob* *sob, sob* SEE! THIS IS TO AWESOME THE WOTLD NEEDS YOU TO UPDATE OR WE WILL BE DEPRIVED OF TO GREAT A SORCE OF AWESOME-NESS!
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
dude! please update i freakin love this story :) poor frenzy and good on cade!
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
This is awesome! :D Barricade is so funny and cool! (and evil XP)
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
will this ever be finished?
Love Psycho chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Good Barricade...very good... -cackles evilly- Remind me to give him some energon goodies sometime...

Christmas cookies for you! I love this fic!
Dracannia chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Where's the update? It's killin' the crap out of me!
AutobotGirl6 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Total awesomeness. I loved every chapter. I really can't wait for more! Please hurry and update!
Dracannia chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Poor Fred XD All can say now is update soon!
Dracannia chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Poor Frenzy. XD
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
wicked love it update ASAP please
turtlegirl chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Alright! *pumps fist in air*

That was smart of Frenzzy ta say. I'm sad SNIFF cus u haven't updated in a long while...PLEASE UPDATE! I can't take much more torture! WA!
turtlegirl chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Hey, It don't really matter if those guys r humans, I would do da same thing to them if I could..or even worse.

I loath bullies and people like tis r worse so I really like what Cade did to them.

Heh Frenzy may be da weakist boy in any school but he sure put up a fight! Now thats cool.

I wish he makes human friends. SIGHs I didn't expect for that to happen. Great chap though.