Reviews for Struggling to Survive
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
when a relationship is in danger, sometimes you need to let go the things to at the moment make a reaction and let it all...
Sometimes, you need to express what you feel!
Daki92 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Great story, but somehow, i wish he didn't forgive her... i guess i'm just that much of a i'd rather see both of us unhappy then both happy if she's in the lead rofl
vase chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
well written, Anne coming to ask Ron for help was heavy, Ron answer to her was classic and classy Ron all the way
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
very good story
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
Good story Limby, I have been to Oxford. We had an Air Force base near there (RAF Upper Heyford). We flew FB 1s out of there. Well I didn't where I was at we flew RF4Cs. We were closer to Cambridge. Anyway, good work on a different relationship angle between Kim and Ron, also a revealing past of the Drs P. Nice that they work through the problem. Ron should still have jacked Josh's jaw though (well I would just to make a statemnt to him).

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Shrike176 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Really an excellent story, except for the typos. I have to say I wish you would update your other story. I enjoyed Crying but Waste Not Want Not was very well done and had a lot of potential; I figured Kim would probably have an easier time getting Ron to forgive her since his life keeps getting better with her gone. :)
soulman3 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
If you do a squeal,do kim and ron daugther a few years into the does the same thing to her boyfriend who is Dr.D and shego was a great story.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Wow. Powerful story. Not much to say that hasn't been said by other reviewers already - with the exception of a few bits (mostly diagnosed by SolarinStudio) - the emotions are heartfelt and raw and the dialogue believable. So much for my "new writer" fannie aspirations... looking forward to whatever you may write next!

P.S. One recurring and easy-to-fix item for future projects: Mr & MrsDrP would never use the gramatically incorrect "Me and James verb". For some reason that little grammar error really threw me because it seemed so OOC for two highly, highly educated individuals.
cordog chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Nice story, it's different from most peoples where the case of infidelity breaks the relationship forever. I like how you showed that because it happened and won't ever be forgotten or forgiven that they can still have a strong relationship.
CastaS chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
great story, i enjoyed it much. excellent.
mkusenagi2 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Gol' Damn! That's A Powerful Piece Y'all Wrote!

A Winner Fer Sure.

Akinyi chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
It's wonderful to see they managed to pull through such a devastating moment in their relationship. This was one of those stories that could have gone either way and still have been good (if not saddening).

The 14 month jump flowed with the rest of the fic. It would have been redundant to write out their recovery through that time period, but it's nice to see the final result of their hard work.

Beautiful story, Limby!
Isamu chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Nice story all around. While some of the parts with the Dr's Possible talking about there own experience in that arena seemed, awkward at times, I can imagine that it would be an awkward moment in general, so I can't really fault that. The bit at Oxford also seemed a little bit, well, tacked on. However, it did provide some nice closure. Shows that they can, and did, survive, even if it did take some time and work. All in all, and enjoyable story.

I was actually betting on Tara being the girl in question...
axt chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Just read the new sections of the story, I liked it, but it still came across as more a guide for couples in trouble than I think you intended, you basically had ann and james sounding like a therapy guide on what couples in that position go through, also I felt Ron gave up his anger at her a little too easy, I figured it would take weeks before he could even begin to forgive her, let alone talk about building an new relationship.

Monique as the girl to visit him was a little bit of a surprise, I figured Bonnie or Tara were the likely suspects.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Thanks for releasing the epilogue.

I really thought it was Bonnie. But then, I've had Bon Bon on the brain quite a bit lately.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »