Reviews for Cry
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
not that bad but it seems to me its not really over with ...now is it?
emw314 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Not a fan of lyrics before/after/during a story (though I have done it once myself (slaps self for being a hypocrite)) but the story was interesting, and well written.
angstkitten chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
holy crap, that was owie. holy /crap/, that was owie! owie!

damn. way to punch him in the balls, xan. but he totally deserved it, so fucking way to go! this was for seriously epic and owie, especially for a one-shot. xander was so torn up. just owie.~
HolmesAndWatsonAwkwardHug chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
A great story. Very good.
Frank A Wandering Soul chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I love this story. I have read it several times and would like to recommended it. Is there anything you would like me to tell people on my page for this story?
vampiresscammy chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
oh wow! that was so wonderfully painful. normally i prefer happy endings, but if your in the mood for agnst this one is just perfect. oh our poor boys heartbroken and alone.
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Ouch. You left me hurting for the both of them.
StubbornTenshi chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Its not bad! It just makes my heart ache for Xan!
Ange chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
What? No Flames...well that just takes all the fun out of it...*blush* oops sorry what I ment to say was I actually really liked this. It'd be nice to see a prequel showing in explicite detail all the angst.
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Bad? Are you insane, this is wonderful! Totally loved the changed Xander, I'm such a sucker for the wiser version, and the fact that it doesn't have an happy ending, god that was masterful! And I especially loved that Xander woke up all alone, was just a stand-in and that he can still say to Spike that he hopes he doesn't get himself killed, but if he does, oh well, he's learned to live without. The whole piece just got to me, wonderfully written, thanks for putting it up, it's amazing

Many hugs,

Tomorrows Dust
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
hello! more...please hurry up! )
Erin chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
review for Cry:

No, it's not bad; it's painful as all hell, but it's not bad at all.
LilAngel112 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Nope, not bad at all. Ver good actually.

Personally, I hate to see Spander where Spike is...uncaring but it's very...Spike.

If you get what I mean.
Aonarach Asarlai chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
OK, I offcially love this. Will there be more? I'd love to see this develop into an entire series. Flashbacks to things that happened in Sunnydale, explanations of Xander being as strong as Spike, what happens after the big fight... The juicy possibilities are endless! The characterization was great, the action fast but clear. Good work.
Erin chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
No, this is not bad. It's angst-ridden, heartbreaking, and certainly not what a rabid Spander fan like myself wants to see, but it's not bad at ALL. In fact it's very good, please keep writing!