Reviews for I Solemnly Swear
i am irresponsible chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
OMG! Definitley adding you to Follows and Faves! This was really good! Please continue soon!
asper295 chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Very good. Keep it up. I 3 the first year.
spix chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ive just finished the first chapter, and I must start my review with a simple wow.

I have read ALOT of marauder era themed stories, and this is by far the best introduction to a story Ive had the pleasure of reading!

I adore your style of writing, it is really inspiring!

Ive read alot of your other Harry Potter stories and I love all of them! You really are a gifted writer.

Keep up the fantastic work, I cant wait to read more!
rikubean chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
I must say that the little preface at the beginning of chapter one was fun to read. D Kinda sad and ironic, too, since we know how it ends... Just not how they get there. Nice job.
Firelord Lionheart chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
I say without a doubt that this is much better than the Marauder-era fic you wrote on your other account. I like the sorting song you've got there. I'd go into detail abou what I liked about it, but not too much happened yet. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Oh, if you think high school is bad...wait until you get to college. I should be writing an essay for law enforcement, but I'm reading fanfiction.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Yay! I love fireworks!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great start! Will there be any Remus/Sirius in this?
NutMegg chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
OKay my older sis is not in student council at least i don' tthink so but she is in marching band I'm getting suspisios (now I know I didn't spell that write but I am to lazy to fix it
NutMegg chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
DANI IS THIS YOU!

If its not I'm really sorry see my older sister told me that she had another fanfiction and then she told me it started with adn A so you know Aramantha o riley plus my older sister LOVES everything u do or if its dani everything u I we who do I'm confusing MY SELF ANYWAY AWESOME ( stupid capslock) story please continue and really sorry for bothering you if this is not dani and if it is the I am getting u a * * ** fro christams HA BEAT THAT!

Humbly sorry

MEGANMEGAN
Aarg chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
i really like most of it. i read almost every marauder story out there. update soon, though I'm sure you're busy. What grade are you in anyway?
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
this is a very very good chapter, i can't wait to see what happens next! yipee! update soon, please? (
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
i loved that chapter, especially how you put the lines from DH in it. Brilliance, I tell you, brilliance.
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
i really love this story, it's just what I wanted to read. seriously it is. Thanx for taking the time to write this great story!
musicalexpert chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
nice keep it up
WilltheWhompingWillow chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
i like this a lot. cant wait for more!