Reviews for I Solemnly Swear
i am irresponsible chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
OMG! Definitley adding you to Follows and Faves! This was really good! Please continue soon!
asper295 chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Very good. Keep it up. I 3 the first year.
spix chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ive just finished the first chapter, and I must start my review with a simple wow.

I have read ALOT of marauder era themed stories, and this is by far the best introduction to a story Ive had the pleasure of reading!

I adore your style of writing, it is really inspiring!

Ive read alot of your other Harry Potter stories and I love all of them! You really are a gifted writer.

Keep up the fantastic work, I cant wait to read more!
rikubean chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
I must say that the little preface at the beginning of chapter one was fun to read. D Kinda sad and ironic, too, since we know how it ends... Just not how they get there. Nice job.
Firelord Lionheart chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
I say without a doubt that this is much better than the Marauder-era fic you wrote on your other account. I like the sorting song you've got there. I'd go into detail abou what I liked about it, but not too much happened yet. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Oh, if you think high school is bad...wait until you get to college. I should be writing an essay for law enforcement, but I'm reading fanfiction.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Yay! I love fireworks!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great start! Will there be any Remus/Sirius in this?
NutMegg chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
OKay my older sis is not in student council at least i don' tthink so but she is in marching band I'm getting suspisios (now I know I didn't spell that write but I am to lazy to fix it
NutMegg chapter 1 . 11/27/2007

If its not I'm really sorry see my older sister told me that she had another fanfiction and then she told me it started with adn A so you know Aramantha o riley plus my older sister LOVES everything u do or if its dani everything u I we who do I'm confusing MY SELF ANYWAY AWESOME ( stupid capslock) story please continue and really sorry for bothering you if this is not dani and if it is the I am getting u a * * ** fro christams HA BEAT THAT!

Humbly sorry

Aarg chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
i really like most of it. i read almost every marauder story out there. update soon, though I'm sure you're busy. What grade are you in anyway?
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
this is a very very good chapter, i can't wait to see what happens next! yipee! update soon, please? (
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
i loved that chapter, especially how you put the lines from DH in it. Brilliance, I tell you, brilliance.
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
i really love this story, it's just what I wanted to read. seriously it is. Thanx for taking the time to write this great story!
musicalexpert chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
nice keep it up
WilltheWhompingWillow chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
i like this a lot. cant wait for more!