Reviews for The Basalisk Fangs:A Collection of Missing Moments
mj-hedwig13 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
ahhh I really wish you had continued this! It's definitely one of the best missing-moment-series out there.
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
:-)
piachu chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
OMG u are amazing, thanks so much for emphasizing more of ron & hermione's relationship. my favorite part was the wedding "viktor & hermione dancing. viktor & hermione kissing. viktor & hermione minus well get married too today!" LOL
Katia11 chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
I love this story! :) D.H. is amazing and Ron/Hermione are amazing. :) This equals a happy Katie.. Plus, it's amazingly written!

-Katie
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ah, this was excellent! You captured the tone of the books so well and played of the characters to perfection. Nice work.

Always,

Sora(:
LILY R0SE chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
omg i LOVE Driving Lessons and I know the scene your talking about lol. I totally agree :)

-Lily Rose-
A Fan chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Hey there! I really enjoyed your story. I wanted to know what had happened in the "missing moments" between Hermione & Ron. That's why I hope that one day you'll finish this story, because it's a good one!

I know what you mean with the "addictive personality". I have one too, and right now I'm -again- completely obsessed with HP!

Keep up the good work,

A Fan.
poprocker579 chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Please update it has been 2 AGONIZING months!
Reader-Writer chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Fantastic story! You are good at putting Ron in character :) Little thing, though - in chapter 6 Ron say that Harry don't care a rat's arse, but in the book he actually say fart arse...

Maybe you did it on purpose, but I just wanted you to know if it was a mistake... anyway, when I checked it I hadn't noticed at all before... it kinda funny, now I'm thinking about it... anyway, great story and most of the thigns match in a very good way! :)

Oh, and in chapter 6 (I seem to talk a lot about this chapter) you made Ron think an excellent thing: “What is it a lifetime supply of Gurdyroots?” asked Ron. Ron noticed that Harry’s eyes were watering and wondered what was so upsetting about Gurdyroots.

That is really funny! LOL! Anyway, won't bother you more for now -

RW
notbettydraper chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
Oøo please update soon, I've started obsessing over missing moment fics and yours are amazing!
lovebit chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
Oh please update soon, I'm so in love with your story - it's so warm and adorable, Ron/Hermione is a wonderful pairing and I really like the way you write all those missing moments between them
nwkd chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
This is fantastic . you have to update!
Osnaps chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really enjoy your missing moments. They're short, sweet and fowllow the story line. I love how you try really hard to stay in character. I honesty think you are one of the better writers on this site. You don't write like a retarded fangirl, trust me thats a good thing! :)
the trapeze swinger chapter 9 . 11/18/2007
hey, glad to hear from you! i'm sure everyone's looking forward to it. all the best with coping with school, a problem we all share - admittedly it's easier to cope as a reader than an author i'm sure.
odannigirl18 chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
This story is awesome! I love reading it from Ron's POV. The one thing I did notice thought was when Ron was with the snatchers instead, they said Voldemort and it's taboo. Shouldn't they have said You-Know-Who?