Reviews for Rainbow Magic
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 30 . 9/26/2008
That was really, really good! I've never read any of your Harry Potter stories, Nytd, but I certianly will now.
Seventy7 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was sweet.
painted.inkblot chapter 52 . 4/1/2008
Wow. Great description of Alecto you gave, and an Amycus that just seems like a simple seven year old and not a Death Eater. Sad about the rainbows, that their mum is so grief-ridden about them she Obliviates them of the memory of rainbows.
painted.inkblot chapter 51 . 4/1/2008
"Rainbows of colorful pain" just shows how much ghosts probably hate being ghosts, because though the colors may bring up bad memories, they want them back.
painted.inkblot chapter 49 . 4/1/2008
We always assume the Death Eaters are just cruel and evil, but here we get to see another facet of a Death Eater's personality.-, and also a different description of Bellatrix.
painted.inkblot chapter 46 . 4/1/2008
"and woe unto the person who forgets the half" Heh, that sounds just like a stubborn little kid who thinks he's mature for his age. His meeting with Tonks is pretty sweet; shame he forgets about it and just dismisses the rainbow girl as a filthy halfblood.
painted.inkblot chapter 44 . 4/1/2008
That last line was hilarious, I must say. What will she do now? xD
painted.inkblot chapter 39 . 3/31/2008
Grawp's voice in this is just so original and great, and you write him perfectly, with the right amount of innocence, naivete, excitement, and English trouble. I could never have done that.
painted.inkblot chapter 36 . 3/31/2008
I love the aspects of the wands and how Ollivander is trying to find the rainbow, when we would never even think of him trying to do something like that.
painted.inkblot chapter 35 . 3/31/2008
I loved this, how it described both Fred and George so well, giving them another side besides the funny twin pranksters. It's just brilliant.
painted.inkblot chapter 34 . 3/31/2008
I love the emphasis on red and gold everywhere, and the meaning of her first name. The ending is great, as it ties in to rainbow and the middle name's meaning is also important.
painted.inkblot chapter 31 . 3/31/2008
Hugo is among my top three favorite characters, so I loved this oneshot before even reading it.

After reading it, I still love it. His description of Rose is just so - right, and that last line is just so sad. Never thought of him being a Hufflepuff, though - for me Lily's the Hufflepuff and Hugo's a Slytherin.
painted.inkblot chapter 24 . 3/31/2008
A lovely insight into a character who is basically just a name. We always see talented characters, but here we have someone who is brilliant in Muggle things and not quite so in wizarding. It's rather sad, but nice that she's content with it.
painted.inkblot chapter 23 . 3/31/2008
I love how McGonagall paints, and how it ties in for the people and things who represented colors, and how it subtlely ties in to the painting she is doing. I love who it came out as at the end, but the Albus/Minerva fluff was a little too much for me.
painted.inkblot chapter 20 . 3/31/2008
The fear of rainbows is original, and somewhat dark in a way, especially when Katie also thinks of the rainbows as dark and empty. This gives a great new point of view on Katie.