Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Sethrael
firebender23 chapter 1 . 2/10
Wonderful! I never write a review on the first chapter. But I find this fascinating enough to shot my ways out of window
Lord Kuchiki chapter 31 . 2/9
Loved this story so much
RangerBard chapter 17 . 1/25
How did you fix the curse on the DADA teacher?
RangerBard chapter 4 . 1/25
I like the story and your writing style. More comment later, I just found your story.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/30/2016
Amazing ending.. Its the type I've always wanted
Carol chapter 31 . 11/13/2016
This is absolutely one of the best Potter stories I have read,thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/12/2016
Good story. Crappy ending.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
I must say this has been a fascinating story so far. I look forward to reading the rest!
Helene Nightfire chapter 31 . 10/15/2016
I like your ending a lot. Thank you.
skyeza chapter 31 . 10/12/2016
This was a brilliant read, I truly enjoyed it. I absolutely loved yor Draco, I also thought Harry was a cutie.
nanaeleanor chapter 30 . 10/3/2016
This is my second read. Love it more this time. What an emotionally intense ending. Beautifully written. I love this Harry and Mithrael is the father all should want to be. I loved how Harry was so direct and open. No games, no guise. He is very heartful and good but not sappy or anything silly. Plus, the idea of redemption for the worst of us is such a concept of hope. All the characters were very well developed. I can't say enough. Thx for writing.
nanaeleanor chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Sweet.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 31 . 9/10/2016
This was definitely awesome! :O I couldn't picture Harry as an Elf easily though because I just pictured Daniel Radcliffe with long hair xD
ScruffydaDruid chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Nice prophecy. I'm looking forward to reading this fic. Will give a longer review once I'm finished
BadgerQueen65 chapter 31 . 8/23/2016
OHMYGOD THAT CANT BE THE END YOU CANT JUST END IT LIKE THAT! DID ANY ONE TOM'S SOUL MAKE IT TO THE SUMMERLAND?! WHEN HARRY AND GINNY GET MARRIED, WHERE WILL THEY LIVE?! I NEED TO KNOW! Also, this was a really great fic, I love it, just not the ending. The ending was a bit disappointing. But I also like that the ending lets you decide what happens for yourself.