Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Sethrael
Helene Nightfire chapter 31 . 10/15
I like your ending a lot. Thank you.
skyeza chapter 31 . 10/12
This was a brilliant read, I truly enjoyed it. I absolutely loved yor Draco, I also thought Harry was a cutie.
nanaeleanor chapter 30 . 10/3
This is my second read. Love it more this time. What an emotionally intense ending. Beautifully written. I love this Harry and Mithrael is the father all should want to be. I loved how Harry was so direct and open. No games, no guise. He is very heartful and good but not sappy or anything silly. Plus, the idea of redemption for the worst of us is such a concept of hope. All the characters were very well developed. I can't say enough. Thx for writing.
nanaeleanor chapter 6 . 10/2
The Septic Gryff chapter 31 . 9/10
This was definitely awesome! :O I couldn't picture Harry as an Elf easily though because I just pictured Daniel Radcliffe with long hair xD
ScruffydaDruid chapter 1 . 9/6
Nice prophecy. I'm looking forward to reading this fic. Will give a longer review once I'm finished
RealLifeGemini chapter 31 . 8/23
OHMYGOD THAT CANT BE THE END YOU CANT JUST END IT LIKE THAT! DID ANY ONE TOM'S SOUL MAKE IT TO THE SUMMERLAND?! WHEN HARRY AND GINNY GET MARRIED, WHERE WILL THEY LIVE?! I NEED TO KNOW! Also, this was a really great fic, I love it, just not the ending. The ending was a bit disappointing. But I also like that the ending lets you decide what happens for yourself.
LeoESerpens chapter 31 . 7/29
Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Heksy chapter 31 . 7/13
Wow, what an epic journey. Thank you so much for sharing.
TheFallenAngel02 chapter 1 . 7/2
I love this. I adore this. Especially the way it is carefully worded!
firedawg chapter 31 . 5/28
Different ending but liked it. Great story and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done Amigo.
nanaeleanor chapter 31 . 5/24
A very nice fantasy and a very dramatic ending, but I am left without the loose ends tied up. The house elves are waiting and the entire cast of characters is on hand, but we get no responses from them or any sort of wrap up. Still, I liked it and thought it had some strong myth-like symbolism.
nanaeleanor chapter 4 . 5/24
It feels like a nice story. And a creative one at that. As a critical comment however, I must add that there is altogether too much telling rather than showing and not letting all these details flow naturally through the narrative and dialogue. These first four chapters feel more like prologue. It needs more tension and then resolutions.
Neonlyphe chapter 31 . 4/27