Reviews for Aftermath
NutMegg chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
I really cried at that last one.

This is really good please continue.
Purplesuberu chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Umm...are you trying to get me to cry? Because let me tell you, it pretty much worked.

This was totally heartbreaking (I know, I need a new adjective by this point), but still totally in character. McGonagall has been such a great character, but she has always been just a little too hard to grasp, and I'm impressed at how well you were able to write her. And it works for her. As soon as I read that McGonagall was still teaching there, it made sense that she would stay in an attempt to protect the children. And the torment of wanting to teach them and wanting to protect them provided a lot of good, believable drama and angst. I am loving this story more and more with every progressive chapter. Keep it up, please!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Oh, poor Dennis! You made me want to cry! Good chapter, but it is rather depressing...
Melodey70 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
This is really good. I'm sitting here reading these nearly crying at how depressing it is. You keep saying that you don't like how it came out but I think you did them all wonderfully.
the lycans chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
wonderful, especially the one about remus and tonks. really heart warming and nostalgic. goes to my favs.
Killache chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
keep it up im a bit too tired to properly review but i dont think the Luna one was too bad
Apothecary's Rose chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Well, I liked it, all of it! I really like this story, it's good, showing how everyone feels afterwards. And as far as suggestions go, maybe next you could Dennis Creevy or perhaps Draco and his family? Well, whichever is fine, I just hope to see more!
iheartdrummers chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Fred's was the saddest death for me too. The twins were always the happiest jokey characters and they're not the same without eachother
xxVanessaxxTerryxx chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
i agree i loved fred so much!
Tinkerbell'sstuntdouble chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
I really like this idea. You should do like all the survivors and save Harry for last, cause that'll be like wrapping it all up. I really loved George and McGonagall's versions, please continue!
snowyowl7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
I like how you are telling the stories of characters that you usually hear nothing from. Not to mention I like your writing style. I have a few suggestions, or rather errors I noticed:

George and Fred were 20 at the time of Fred's death. They were born 4/1/78 and he died June of '98.

You say Dean went to McGonagal about the DA but he was on the run that year, I don't believe he returned to Hogwarts either.

I look forward to reading more!
Killache chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
i love reading these, keep it up
priori chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
i thought it was very good

and Fred's death is the one i still cant get over

hard to believe they're no longer "the twins"

i think you captured George's feeling very well
Purplesuberu chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
How fantastic is this?

I was really disappointed with the lack of follow through with the book, so thank you for filling in those important blanks. I've read a few fanfictions thus far attempting to capture George living without Fred, but I have to say this is one of the best I've seen. You did a good job capturing him, injecting a little bit of humor that would be there, hidden somewhere within all the sadness. I loved this chapter.
Lexi02 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
ammazzing! i want to cry all over again... i did when i first saw what jk rowling wrote when listing the dead... i wish she had given more feeling to their deaths... i didn't know if i read it right the first time b/c it was listed so fast...

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP... i think u should simply turn this not into just one shots but also an introduction to ur own 8th yr. bk... just my opinion though...