Reviews for Brainwaves
Agafa Shelly chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Reminds ne of g1 episode sick becomes a robot
anom chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
no kidding the way they did that then the matrix then the dynasty hell he slagging touched the pillars in the 3rd movie if htey make another trilogy i highly doubt that he wont somehow get himself turned into a robot and end up fighting cons
Riyappe Paws chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
I think you used the allspark well. Imean, I have read FAR worse, but then agian, I haven't found a whole lot that are better either. So, congradulations. It takes alot to impress me, and I can whole heartedly say I am fanominaly pleased with this story and wish it to continue. Thank so very much for this story.
Riyappe Paws chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I am quitr litteraly shaking with sorrow for bee right now.
NifflerStorm chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
This is probably abandoned... but please update?
Tianhuayoucao chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Very well-written and sexy story, I love emotionally charged stories where Sam is as considerate of Bee's feelings as Bee is of his. I adore the Sam in this fic, adorably bewildered yet bravely showing his strength and compassion, being there for the pain of the one he loved. Please keep writing!
femme4jack chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
*pants* oh, I know this was written years ago, but I SO want more :) Beautifully done!
femme4jack chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I have the biggest grin on my face right now! This story is BRILLIANT! I can't believe I never knew about it.

Great mix of emotion and humor and HAWT. Love that you are writing interfacing as being so alien but giving it a human frame of reference.

Ironhide CRACKED me up in this chapter. hehehehe indeed.
JenKristo chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
great conclusion! What a wild ride, this story is.
JenKristo chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
just listened to piece of shit car. funny! cute antics between bee and sam
JenKristo chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
oh my god, i really didnt think anyone could describe being a robot very well, buuuuuut you did! wow, this has really been the coolest scene ever.
JenKristo chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh my freaking god, this is too cool! Ive heard of sam-bot stories but i havent read one, and i didnt realize what this was until the end. OMG!
CaduceusSiren chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
F*ckin' 'ell... O.O wow, THAT was epic, that's what that was. :)
Sergeant Duck chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
"Orgasms were great, who wouldn't want another?" Best...line...ever. You hear me? EV-ER.
Kiwee chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Oh boys, why are you all so much fun? I'm glad that these two have finally gotten their act together, and it results in a very nice little scene. I'm more amused by car washes being seduction techniques than I should be, but it's just so much fun! This story is pretty old, but I hope that it might be finished in the future.