Reviews for Filling the Void
SassyFrassKerr chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Cute story so far. I'm sad to see that you've abandoned it.

I quite enjoyed it.
blue talith chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
The idea of Duncan & Veronica being half-siblings is very intriguing! I surely would like to see this story updated, if that is possible.
Kathy0518 chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
Really good more please?
Just Another Jessica chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
I really like this story. can't wait to read more.
Maiqu20 chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
LoVed it!
melynita chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
hey this is very good! please update soon :)
RACHEY-78 chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
I really like this it is a different take on anything i have read before!

I love the fact Logan and Veronica stillfind each other, i think this would have happened if Lily was alive or not!

Please don't be a stranger, I can'twait for the next update?
Beccakell13 chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
WOOT LoVe! Ahh they are SO adorable! I just want to hug them...and maybe steal Logan in the process ;). But anyways, SO glad you are back! Absolutely loved the update. MORE please! And bring on the LoVe chat about what's going on :P
leslucids chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
OMG YOU UPDATED WO HO loved it! i do hope you continue or you know if you know...if you have time continue on with Free at last or The PI who loved me

claire
Jenn6891 chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
so happy that you updated this!

loved that meg could see that there was something going on between logan and veronica!

update soon.
Wanabee chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
I really like the story and am a little sad that you haven't updated in a while! Please update soon!
MoonPuppy4eva chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Bluephoenix70 chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
Please oh please update?
ParadiseLost23 chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
update soon this rocks!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
Okay, at first I wasn't sure if I liked this fic, but it's actually really cool. I like how you, as a lot of people have, took the events of season two and altered them.

I didn't really think I would, but I like Meg and Duncan being together, and of course, I, as most girls do, love the LoVe.

I find all the little changes to what happened wonderfully interesting, and I can't wait to see where you go with this and how it all ends up.

I do have one question though. Why is Logan still living at his house? Wouldn't he be freaking out a bit more about the whole Lilly and his Dad, not to mention his Dad murdering Lilly thing?

Otherwise... update this fic already! I really do want to know what happens.

Seriously, I will bug you until you update, so update! Please? lol.

-Princess-