Reviews for On Insanity, Human Nature, and Literary Merit
Drewww chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Best. Story. Ever. OK, I love everything about this. I love that Chase arranges his books alphabetically by title, and that Cuddy hasn't read them, and that House has, and of course he turns to the end right away, and "do puppies, sunshine, and Cameron rule the day after all?" and all the Chase/Cameron feels that I can feel without actually watching the show. Perfect.
twilightluvr001 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Haha! This story merges my love for house and Hrarry Potter!
Myene chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Cuddy's reaction is just...so...perfect!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Haha awesome way to cover Harry Potter and House at the same time. Gives a great insight into each character as well!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
haha. i felt the same way as wilson on the night i got my copy. my friend bet me $10 that Harry was going to die and i said no, harry was going to live. and she was like "kay, we'll look at the back of the book" and i was like "NO! I dont wanna know!"

it just made me think of that.

and i just LOVED this line:: “Is Harry tragically killed as he vanquishes the Dark Lord and saves the world, or do puppies, sunshine, and Cameron rule the day after all?”

Haha. Cameron. Priceless line.
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
You know I quite like this one. It's unusual but very good. The different perspectives of each person is very well done, I adore Chase's closet fanboy. Wilson is very well done too. And poor Cuddy. She made me really sorry for her.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I love this, i love House (except for this last season). You got the character's perfect. i love house at the end, I can so see him doing that and then Wilson being all "Wait, i don't want to know!", hahaha, great!
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
XD
a-fan.de chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I love House, I love Potter and I love a good laugh. So this was perfect for me. And I could so find myself in Chases behaviour :) I didn't exactly rearrange my books, but I have to admit, I did some cleaning in my living room on Friday so everything would be "perfect" when I bring home the book and make myself comfortable on the sofa.

Great fun to read!
dacarie chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Thanks for taking time out from your Potter book reading to write this for us!
amy chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
wait! aren't they all supposed to be locked up in the hospital under quarantine right now? just kidding.

ah, house and his bets. wilson should have learned to stop taking the bait.
Symbolist chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
You're freakin' brilliant.

I love it. Especially that Wilson doesn't want to know the end. And House is eagerly waiting. And Cameron, "You're a fan? Nevermind, of course you are."

Ah, brilliant! I love it.