Reviews for Acquisition
The 14th Undertaker chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Yay! Everybody loves Gin!
Clueless chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
I can't believe this is the third time I reread this story. Its very rare for me to want to reread something so many times and the fact that your story was short helped. I believe I will go on rereading this fic for a long time. You are a good author and I sincerely wish that you will continue to write more good ficcys, ne?
In A Daze chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Tsubarashi! I love this story, I have a weird feeling that this is their past life(?)... I like how you portray Gin and a good GinxRan fic is always what makes me happy. The ending was a bit sad though but it seems better that way. Great job on this ficcy.
griffenhawk chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
the ending was sad... Gin died TT I liked how even though the story is so different then the original you managed to add in things from the original story of Bleach

-Griƒƒen
Alanna-twins chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Tezzino from Alanna-twins: Oh, how sad ending! I cried when Gin died...
xpakux chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
damn, i cannot say how impressed i am, that was a really good story. It was able to be AU but at the same time have hints of the original plotline. Very Intense, very well thoguht out. The characters were very accurate, and their emotions were well placed. Frankly, i'm really weirded out by the fact that you don't have more reviews. This was seriously one of the best stories i've read so far on fanfiction, and that's a lot coming from me.

feel proud and flattered, this was an extremely good read. you're very talented.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Me again...

You are simply incrediable. I shall worship you forever. Why does it have to be so short? Why? It's too good...Why won't it be longer. You must write more stories like these, you must. I'm simply begging you. I feel so addicted, and this is over too soon. You must write something else...please. I'm begging you. Your writing is just so awesome...I can think of very few people that are even on the same level as you.

The plot in the end, well, I was still in the dark. Since I thought that this was going to be a long story, I didn't really cared during the earlier chapters. But...I can't believe it, its just over, just like that. Why? Why are you so cruel? I want to cry of grieve right now...

I will definately check out all your other works. You are too good of an author, with brilliant plots. If only I could be as good as you one day...*Sighs*
Jerkess chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
M, this is so very good. As always. Anyways, I'm glad the pairing's at IchimaruxRangiku now, because I think it was with Kira before, lol.

This chapter made me cry, and the swift turns of events was startling. Aizen's a BLEP. But I"m glad that Gin couldn't hurt Matsumoto-that was a relief. Well, please keep writing, because I would love to read more awesome bleach stories.

Jerkess chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
And the plot thickens! I really do love this, and the AU brings them all so close together. I'm a bit upset that Momo died, but hey, at least Hitsugaya's appeared.

Aizen gives me the creeps, but Gin's caring in his own Gin-ish way. _

Please keep writing this awesome story.

Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
ah...its me again.

You're such a wonderful author! This is just so fucking perfect, that there's nothing that I could say. (please excuse my swearing...i do that when I really get pissed off, or really like something) No words on earth could describe your wonderful talents. Are you an author, or plan to become one? If you do, I want to be your number 1 fan. I want to read all sorts of stuff that you write, its just that good. You must update faster, your story is as addicting as drugs...
Jerkess chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Woah! This is such a strange twist on the story! It all moves so fast, but it's simple and oh so suspenseful at the same time! I love how you portray Gin, and Matsumoto's working...where she is.

It's kinda disturbing, what Gin does, but hey, he's crooked anyways. If he was too boring, there would be no meaning behind that smile, neh?

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

-Jerkess

(please tell me of next update!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Interesting...very interesting...and very dark. Suits my tastes very much. Continue please.