Reviews for SiNful Rose
SeekerOfPeace chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Rozalin :Orange and black clash.
What? look great give off a feel of heavydutyness.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I thought rosalin was a human witch or did you alter that?
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
cool story
Ame no Ryuubi chapter 14 . 2/27/2014
still a good story hope you write the sequel soon also what happened to the trailer you had up for it? I remember reading it before but I cant find it anymore did you take it down or something?
Ryuus2 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Rozalin: Author! Where is the sequel I was promised? I demand you fix this oversight at once!

Ryuus2: What The F*ck?! How the Hell did you get into my review?!

Rozalin: Hmpf. Overtaking this message is child's play for an overlord with my incredible power and immeasurable beauty.

Ryuus2: That answers neither of my questions adequately. Now get out!

Rozalin: Quiet, wretch! I am speaking! *Ahem* You, so called Blu Rose, promised me a sequel to properly convey the greatest depths of my power and ability, and have yet to so much as pen a single chapter. I demand recompense immediately! Else I will be forced to dirty my hand and show you the true power of my Rose Thorns!

Ryuus2: *sweatdrop*mutter* Okay, this is too crazy, even for me. *glares at Rozy* You've said your piece, now get out! *grabs her by the back of her dress and unceremoniously tosses her from the review*

Now that that's over with, back to the review I intended before I was so rudely interrupted. I-

*KABLAMMO!*

For the love of Christ! What Now!?

Rozalin: How dare you manhandle me in such a disrespectful way! Learn your place! ROSE THORNS!

Ryuus2: Crap! Gotta go!

Keep up the great work!
Sola Caelesti chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
I was kinda hoping that Naruto and Rozaline would kiss but meh, good story nonetheless
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Read this fic again and its still great. As for the sequel, I think I read it already but it seems to have disappeared. The last chapter of this sequel that I read was where Naruto and his supposed baby Cashew took a stroll in the Forest of Death.
Wish there was the sequel again. Oh well nothing can be done now. Besides there's a only few good NarutoDisgaea stories these days and this is one of them, even though it is a old fic it still is good.
God of the Tsukuyomi chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Sigh, I was kinda hoping that she would use Dark Liberation.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
As I have said before I read alot and have been known to read several books of different series at the same time but when I started reading this just like with pokemon gray I ended up dropping everything so I could sooner find out what happens in both of these fics my advice is to keep writing stories like the ones that hit people hardest
azure grimoire chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
I have read this fanfic several times now, and i can honestly say that i really wish you would try to write the sequel. PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU!1!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
Not bad. I wished that Naruto and Roz kissed in chapter 14 just like the ending of Disgaea 2.
dark lord king beelzemon chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
DAM IT RIGHT THE DAM SEQUEL
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
cool story
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Down with the fourth wall.
14HaLfBeAsT14 chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
This is really good.. I hope you make the sequel some time soon.. You are definitely one of my faves..