Reviews for Predator and Prey
sasuke140 chapter 9 . 4/7
PLEASE UPDATE, I'M ADDICTED
See you chapter 5 . 4/2
I love Sasuke-kun_ and Sakura is pissing me off... I wanna kick her... hard .
swasome unicorns chapter 9 . 4/2
I hope you didn't forget about this story...because it's amazing and very well written, and I don't want to see it left unfinished. You can do it!

_swasome unicorns
dogischka chapter 9 . 3/23
Hpoe you update really sooon
Thay Uchiha chapter 9 . 3/11
What can I say? I mean, I love this fic and it's so sad that you will not continue! Maybe you think to continue, but you not updated since 2009, and seriously, we are in 2014. But I wanted to say that I'm your fan, I read your fics a while ago and I'm addicted, I can not stop reading, even if they are always the same chapters. I hope that one day you upgrade. From one of his fans. Kiss!
jubejube chapter 1 . 2/14
someone needs to take over this story and continue it since it looks like the author has totally given it up...
Andy chapter 9 . 1/19
Plz Update soon :D
Ashtheine chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Darn. Why do good fanfics end up abandoned and at a good scene at that. Such a cliff hanger. T_T Anyway, I really love this a lot and I hope someone would adopt this story if the original author had really no more plan to continue this at all.
Nadesiko-san chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Hi there! First of all, my english is bad, and Im reposting this review because I forgot login.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Hi there! Well, it's been five years since your last updated. Are you alive? I hope so, jeje. Really girl, this fanfiction is amazing, is such a pity that you didnt continue it. Maybe, if you sit in front of the notebook, try to write something, surely, you can go on! Please, dont abandon it. I beg you! Well, take care yourself. Bye!
shanielle.murrain chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Holy scrap this story is amazing! Please continue
lilith chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I have reread this fanfiction like a hundred times maybe because I love it so so much you have no idea. Please update! Please! I have never liked a fanfiction as much as I like this one. I know you might be busy with school stuff or maybe you have writers' block and I understand that but I really hope you'll update someday.
AshKake chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Wow, Sasuke really IS obsessed with the fabulous Saku-chan. Poor girl. She's gonna be in a world of hurt.
AshKake chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
What a hot chapter! Sakura is lucky! Stop crying, honey, that is a fine piece of ass that's making you his servant girl!

Lmao
AshKake chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Omg, so I kinda hate how cautious she is! Like, just face those bullies, girl! Tell them goes how you feel ya know? Lmao

Anyways can't wait for the next chapter!