Reviews for Predator and Prey
EclipseLove chapter 10 . 23h
I dont know how twisted I can be, telling you that i like this story! I'm waiting till Sasuke starts developing a protection instinct!
HeartOfAServant chapter 2 . 7/19
I eventually stopped. It was written well but the plot is a little off for me. When ur caught cheating, nobody gets to be given the same set of tests isn’t? And Sakura being the nerd, i doubt she would have the courage to rat out the school’s most fearsome delinquent. Its nonsense that she would voluntarily put herself into trouble just bec smoking is bad? She doesn’t even rat out those who do mean things to her but does when she witnesses someone smoke. its kinda lame scenario just to give more interaction to the main characters.
Ikamari chapter 10 . 7/9
Ok. Soy mexicana y como no soy buena escribiendo en inglés, lo haré en español. Tu fanfic me encanta, es perfecto. A mi en verdad me gusta el tema de "chica nerd y chico malo", y amo el Sasusaku, así que estoy obsesionada. Muero por saber como sigue la historia y a pesar de que no es género "romance", me gustaría ver más contacto entre ellos (lo sé, casi imposible pero una puede desear xd)
So... I really hope you update this amazing story someday (soon) ;)... bad english I know.
Thanks!
This is the most brutal, vile and emotionally disturbed story I have read.
Sooooo good please continue!
lulu chapter 1 . 4/5
This prologue right here ended all other epilogues. It makes you want to read about how these two different people will get entangled in each other's lives. Makes you curious and eager to know more.
boob chapter 10 . 4/2
i'd sell my left kidney for this fic to be continued AND my right one for it to be finished
Livalou chapter 10 . 3/22
Your writing is good, but you tend to babble, overall it was pretty hood. Try to steer more towards the broad picture, it would help you greatly. I hope to find Sakura wearing contacts and having her hair down or her braces removed. Good job, I meant no offense to anything I have said.
MightyChidori chapter 10 . 3/13
Update plz I like this story
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 10 . 2/17
please update
I started reading this 1 year ago... I am a newbie in reading fanfics so I do not know if it takes this much time to update so I come everyday just to see if you have updated or not... I like this fanfic very much and would be glad if you continue this... and lastly pls update soon.
Goldglow chapter 10 . 2/9
give us readers an early Valentine's gift by updating
Goldglow chapter 1 . 2/8
update, update please, where are you, is 2018, pleeeeeaaaasssee update
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
What the fxxkt.! He such bastard what make me angry the most is he can give that money to her pls update.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2017