Reviews for An Irritated Schemer
Mind's Odyssey chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Now this is what I prefer most of the time; short and sweet. But, whoa, I never thought Plan B worked out quite well. And geez, Zexion, lighten up a little...

I like how your wrote your intro, because, yes, I have those days most of the time, and some annoying people just have to jump in and ruin everything. Too bad I don't have someone like Demyx to joke and drive away my bad mood... Lucky you, Zexion. And no, I am straight if you are confused. XD

Please write more in the future!
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
*Squeals and claps* Aww, so cute!

This TOTALLY reminded me of myself and my Zexy. WHen she comes in, she usually looks tired and pissed off, 'cause she's busy a lot. So at first, she snaps at me, but then I just sit on her lap and hug her 'til she feels better, and pats me on the back. I'm her DemDem. I feel special when she's nice in the end X3

So yesh, I loved it! Cute lil story!

Jessie
Launch shinra chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yay! Some Zemyx fluff. Me likey! Well, it was Zemyx, so i obviously would, but it was good too! Lucky Zexy! XP
SayuriShizuka chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
AW! This made in a really fangirl-mood X3

that was the cutest! Aw! Aw! Aw!

Hehe :)
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hello from the Light's Refrain!

Hahaha, go Demyx XD! I loved how you wrote the details of this, how you had Demyx slipping all over the place trying to reach Zexion, and later with Zexion slipping about trying to keep up with Demyx. Now that you bring it up, those clean, shiny floors probably ARE pretty slippery. And Demyx knocking Zexion flat face-first on the floor with his glomp-hug was classic XP.

Really the only thing that comes to mind is that maybe you could described Zexion's chores a bit more, like saying how the papers were about this stupid something-or-other, or what made Zexion screw up on the mission. Would've added more humor and furthur explain Zexion's grumpiness beyond a "bad day"

A lovely read overall though. Hope you get more reviews soon _.

Cya!
ileikpudding chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aw. I thought it was cute. Fav.