Reviews for The End of Tomorrow
froger495 chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
awesome just fucking awesome cant wait for the next chapter
shakken chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
That was great, had me close to treats and then some:-D
Kay8abc chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
Very good story I can't wait to read the next installment.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays,

Kate
MilkyMe chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
I just love this story... i can't wait 4 the 2nd half...
Neihaera chapter 18 . 10/30/2009
interesting
ShadowCub chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
Ice woman huh? Kool!
shinneodeus chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
Very exciting chapter. We get to see Kim with powers at last. Ice powers, hair goes white, and the eyes too? Spooky.

Read you later!
Naitan chapter 16 . 6/20/2009
Hahaha, I like this story. You really do know how to convey a sense of... insanity, I guess. You play them very well.

Um, just a tip... The word isn't 'drug', it's 'dragged'. Drug is a noun, dragged is a verb.
Metroidvania chapter 15 . 5/10/2009
A very interesting tale, to be sure.

I find myself strangely intrigued both on the new players, the new Kim's abilities, and how Shego's instability will play out.

Until the next update.

Later,

MV
shinneodeus chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
Freaking fancy making the gift be created by experts. And man the mystery on what is Kim's power is ongoing.

Read you later!
Knight-XIII chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
FINALLY! an update lol!

I had actually thought you had stopped with this story:(

I'm so happy I was wrong about that... so with that said I can go on to say awsome chapter, though the cliffhangers do start to annoy... especially since you like to leave us waiting for awhile.

-K
eoraptor chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
interesting, a bit jarring trying to remember where we left off though, update more often :P
Vampwriter chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Please make a new story dealing with magically inclined Kim. That sounds like it would be really fun to read how interestingly Shego's little sneeze changed things. Plus, to my knowledge, I don't think I've ever seen a KP fic with a magically inclined Kim.
firemaster101 chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
SO AWSOME! cant wait to read more. awsome story aspect. you got angst, romance, adventure and everything in between awsome
Itachidono chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
awesome story keep up the great work and update soon i cant wait to read more