Reviews for The Road Home
AJ Granger chapter 28 . 2/1
I expected more manipulation from Angela, and frankly, more of a life of being heroes for Claire and Peter. This tamed a lot. The loss of Henry was sad and senseless, and with the power you mentioned, that Sylar could have been a replica as well.
AJ Granger chapter 27 . 2/1
Claire's blood has regenerative properties, including bringing others back from the dead. Plus, his parents are immortal, can't little Henry catch a break?
MakeBelieveToAchieve chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
It as if Nathan set up the sleeping situation...
IchiIchi chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
I really enjoyed the story, although i wish Henry didn't have to die :c
LiLCnow chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Or I keep Milo and give you a packet of Doritos instead ;)
Megadaydreamer166 chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
That was beautiful! I loved it so much!
Ems-g chapter 28 . 9/17/2011
aww! Poor little Henry. I was praying that he had gotten Claire's healing but the story was amazing. I haven't watched much of Heroes and actually had no idea Peter/Claire were uncle/niece until I read it in their character profiles. I thought they were a really cute couple and it would have been very interesting if they were dating then found out about the nathen issue
loganator chapter 28 . 4/29/2011
loved it! henrys end was really sad- but its an amazing story :')
MissedTheLastTrainHome chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
WOW. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PAIRE SERIES' I'VE READ!

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. :D

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ROMANCE, IT'S BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE A BRILLIANT WRITER!
femke chapter 28 . 5/7/2009
it was great

i totally loved it

it was exiting
Commen Sense chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
They met when he threw himself off a building to save her, and didn’t die because he has these magical powers. Then he brought her back to New York’? WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE PETER?

hahahah...gotta love Nathan and his sarcasm! D like this story so far...eager to read on...
katie farmer chapter 28 . 12/7/2008
i know it's wrong, but they are so good together. in my own twisted way i want them to get together on the show
EDR chapter 28 . 10/18/2008
That was brilliant *claps*

I feared the worse when Henry was taken, but I didn't think you would actually write the worse :'(

Glad it was a happy ending though D
Rathen chapter 28 . 9/17/2008
Oh My God! I've just finished reading your story and HAD to comment! I have never hated more nor felt so heartbroken in a single chapter! Sylar deserved every bit of that death! Henry was only two years old! That MONSTER! I actually shouted "Henry! Heal, please heal!" at my screen as I read that scene. Your story completely captivated me. Please note that I'll now be adding you to my fav list!
HeroesFan35 chapter 21 . 9/6/2008
I just LOVED this story! It was amazing! But I just have one question for this chapter, Chapter 21, why would Claire worry about dying, or Peter dying if both of them can regenerate?