Reviews for The Road Home
LiLCnow chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Or I keep Milo and give you a packet of Doritos instead ;)
Megadaydreamer166 chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
That was beautiful! I loved it so much!
Ems-g chapter 28 . 9/17/2011
aww! Poor little Henry. I was praying that he had gotten Claire's healing but the story was amazing. I haven't watched much of Heroes and actually had no idea Peter/Claire were uncle/niece until I read it in their character profiles. I thought they were a really cute couple and it would have been very interesting if they were dating then found out about the nathen issue
loganator chapter 28 . 4/29/2011
loved it! henrys end was really sad- but its an amazing story :')
MissedTheLastTrainHome chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
WOW. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PAIRE SERIES' I'VE READ!

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. :D

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ROMANCE, IT'S BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE A BRILLIANT WRITER!
femke chapter 28 . 5/7/2009
it was great

i totally loved it

it was exiting
Commen Sense chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
They met when he threw himself off a building to save her, and didn’t die because he has these magical powers. Then he brought her back to New York’? WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE PETER?

hahahah...gotta love Nathan and his sarcasm! D like this story so far...eager to read on...
katie farmer chapter 28 . 12/7/2008
i know it's wrong, but they are so good together. in my own twisted way i want them to get together on the show
EDR chapter 28 . 10/18/2008
That was brilliant *claps*

I feared the worse when Henry was taken, but I didn't think you would actually write the worse :'(

Glad it was a happy ending though D
Rathen chapter 28 . 9/17/2008
Oh My God! I've just finished reading your story and HAD to comment! I have never hated more nor felt so heartbroken in a single chapter! Sylar deserved every bit of that death! Henry was only two years old! That MONSTER! I actually shouted "Henry! Heal, please heal!" at my screen as I read that scene. Your story completely captivated me. Please note that I'll now be adding you to my fav list!
HeroesFan35 chapter 21 . 9/6/2008
I just LOVED this story! It was amazing! But I just have one question for this chapter, Chapter 21, why would Claire worry about dying, or Peter dying if both of them can regenerate?
EnnaElorac229 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC FANFIC! I absolutely loved it! I can't believe that it's your one, it's too perfect to be your first!

Well done
twistingfate9 chapter 28 . 2/10/2008
ah fluffiness at the end PERFECT

i loved it

adoored it

:]

so sad about baby henry :(

BEAUTIFUL FIC!
Annika Jaymes Evans chapter 28 . 1/7/2008
That was a lovely story. It made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me gasp. It had all the elements a story needs. And Peter and Claire were so happy together. Thank you.
Who-Wouldn't-Waver-With-You chapter 16 . 1/7/2008
Aww, I like Nathan, he's great! And I never thought I'd say that...