Reviews for Out of Control
eb93 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
good good on to the next chapter
CohenNAtwood chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
What a nice ending. I loved every minute of this story. Great writing...
drumstiix chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
omg such a good story!

you should make a sequal that is like a few years down the track and have her other daughters in it and have them feeling really sorry and stuff!
ryanfan chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Great ending to an (another) amazing story .. very well built up and classically written ... LOVED the RM interactions .. cant wait for your new fanfic ... PLS CONTINUE to write more RM stories .. you are fantastic at it .. :)
nadine chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Hi, that ending was so cute cant wait for new fanfic

thanks Nadine
xxocluvurxx chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
That story was amazing! I loved it. I would have loved to hear that story Ryan made up. The diaper change cracked me up you'd think because he's a doctor he'd at least know which way the diaper goes. Clueless first time fathers crack me up! Well I loved the story and I can't wait to read your next one.
chasitybsp chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
So, so beautiful. Loved the last Chapter. Wish my life would spin out of control like that.. HA HA. Cant wait to read whatever you have planned next.. Until then..

CHASITY
Janer59 chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I loved it! Every chapter was GREAT! i also think it's so clever how you find ways to incorporate your fic title into the last chapter...you're BRILLIANT!
chasitybsp chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Aww.. so beautiful. Loved the banter between Ryan and Marissa while apartment hunting. Cant wait to read the last chapter..
TapOutFangirl chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
really cute name. please update SOON!
CohenNAtwood chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
That was just too cute...
Janer59 chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
YAY!...but wait...Cooper...shouldn't Vivien Olivia have Atwood as the last name is he's goi ng on the birth certificate? oh well...anyho...loved it...and I am very sad it is ending...boo hoo...post last chapter SOON PLEASE!
ryan91 chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Yay! Thanks for updating, great chapter! Really cute baby name. By the way, I think I forgot to review Still Love's Fool but I loved it too! The hammock scence with the kids was hilarious! I'm looking forward to your next update :)
xxocluvurxx chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Aw that was so sweet. I love the name. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
ryanfan chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
This story is getting better and better .. would love to read how RM get together and build their relationship ... You are sych a GREAT writer ... the first 2 chapters PROVE IT ! ... amazing ... PLS continue writing RM stories ... they make my day .. Thanks !