Reviews for What a Friend
Ezra chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I thank God for words like this! I typed in Jesus Christ and so many things that would defile a person came up. I'm glad that out of so many shines a light that causes darkness to tremble. Hallelujah, He is risen indeed!
someone chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
call me corny, but A-MEN!
green saint chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Yeah, * yells*

That's right, we gonna show them how it is!

Jesus' the best, okey I'm comfused, Jesus,God & Holly Ghost are one and three individuals.

Too comfusing.
Cactus Wren chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Pray for scansion.
Eilisch chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
You are the wind beneath my wings.
"And they will soar up on wings as eagles."
Slave2Jesus chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow! I know exactly what you mean! I like to think that JESUS is with me all the time, I just wish he would come bowling with me! :D
VincentValentine13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
This is a beautiful poem. I wish I would have thought of some way to express my feelings about Him. Good to see I'm not alone in wanting to share my faith. I'll be on the look out for more.
Aaron chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
So true...a truly great poem. I feel every bit of it. And aran, we can't live our OWN lives, because they aren't ours to begin with. God gave them to us, and we're supposed to use our time here on earth to praise Him and further his Son's work. I can asure you that God DOES exist, and he loves you very much. I hope you see this and at least think about it.
aran chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
*puke* this is pathetic. why don't you live your own life, instead of living it according to a god that doesn't exist.
Jenny Y chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
I really loved it! Jesus is the only friend who won't ever let you down in the end, and he's better than the best! You should read this in your church. God bless you!
Jayne Cortese chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
It's really great that you have a connection with God. The poem is really sweet.

Jayne
Rena Del Ray chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
I love this! Such a beautiful tribute to our Lord and Savior! Great job! What a wonderful way to witness! I'm thrilled to be writing this on this particular night. Again, fabulous work! Jesus rules always and forever!
spunkiegirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
::claps:: all right! this poem rocks!
americananime chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Wai! I love it! *huggle* Good good good! And true!
koolkitty chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
This should be made into a song(don't look at me to do it,I can't write music to save my life).