Reviews for Lessons in Fooling Your Heart
Tache Noir chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aww, that was great! I want my first kiss to be like that..but not with the whole shagging part right ['-'] yeah, awkward post XD
iamthesea chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love this so much! 3

Also, I love the zombie site, hahaha :D
anachronisticx chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I do believe this is my favourite Gorillaz story on Fanfiction dot net. :3

(I read it a long time ago, but never really reviewed up until now, when I've got my new account! My old one is just dead. Anywhichway, I'm so late to reviewing; sorry x]])

Your portrayal of Murdoc and 2D is fantastic; their personalities are very accurate and it almost seems a realistic situation that might just happen behind the scenes. You're a fantastic writer and your dialogue and description leave me wanting more. No, seriously, write more Muds/2D. :] Preferably with more smex. c: Though the fact that you didn't describe said smex in this story almost adds to the after-effect; that it's not just pointless smut and that 2D and Murdoc actually care for each other, even if it wasn't shown until Murdoc crossed the line. That being said, crossing the line is necessary for a progressing relationship, and my praise is most definitely sincere here. 3
Temptress Venus chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Beautiful!Thanx to my overactive imagination,I saw this all play out and I heard everything they said and I'm rambling but STILL!I wanna get the fact that this was perfect across!You must have they're personality s mastered to be able to write so well!
Anomi chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That's so sweet, and humorous too.

It was a good story.
Current Name chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Ah! I love this so much!
yao1taku chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
aw. the part where he just pulled him closer at the end just moved me. so cute!
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008

i love murdoc

your rock!
CrawlingInTheDark657 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Awesome story! This is the first Gorillaz story I've read since the summer before last, maybe even longer! I went to and started to read Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco stories with the occasional My Chemical Romance thrown in. Then I came back here and got in touch with my Yaoi side by reading Naruto fics at first about Sasuke and Naruto then progressing to Uchihacest then Sasori and Deidara and Kakuzu and Hidan. It honestly feels great to be back to reading Gorillaz again! I'm sitting here listening to them right now! I should be in bed by now because I'm only 13 and have church confirmation tomarrow, yay acolyte training(sarcasm). The only reason I'm going is so I can fill my best friend's head with useless fan fiction info. She loves Naruto as much as I do if not more. She goes for the non-gay fics though 'cus she's no fun! But when I'm hanging out with her she listens to all my mindless drivel about stupid random shit and my gay fan fics. I know more about man-on-man sex than a straight 13 year old girl should!My 15 year old boyfriend thinks it's weird but i don't care what people think enny more. Srry for taking up so much time.:3
Alice Falling chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wow...Simply amazing. I'm thrilled at how well you kept these two in character, and also how the ending isn't one of those "And they all lived happily ever after" endings. It's realistic, yet leaves you on a happy note. This is one of the best Gorillaz fics I've read yet. Well done!
Amycake chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i think ive already reviewed this, but hey, im doing it again! just to say how ic murdoc was. im finding myself throwing all his insults around, particularly the 'you say insert whatever idiot said here
Metallover130 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This is by FAR the MOST wonderful Gorillaz MurdocX2D fanfiction I have EVER read, no doubt about it. Everything last thing was perfect, and I saw it all play out like a movie in my mind. You have an excellent writing voice and I'm so glad you wrote this!
Amycake chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
is kissing really like that? ive never kissed anyone ' im an emotionless bitch. love gets in the way.

this was sweet. i really liked it. its amusing how 2d denies everything. good work.
MistressMisaP chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Can I say best fic ever? XD

Well, I will. This story rocks! Murdoc's so... himself in this fic, even if something like this wouldn't happen in canon (maybe ;3). I love how 2D's trying not to admit to himself that he really likes Muds until the end.

Oh yeah, and I also adore:

"I love you, Stuart."

X3 Good job on this!
juno08 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
wow...this is hawt..

i can just picture the beauty of those two pretty boys together...