Reviews for Joker's Playmate
Intensereadermanic chapter 41 . 9/3
Amazing book. I just started reading batman and joker fanfiction cuz of a movie I recently watched and this is an mind blowing book to start with. It's exciting, it's deep, it make you think but doesn't leave you confused to the point of frustration, and it makes you feel deeply for the character. I can strongly say that I have started to love joker and batman even more than I did before. I am anxiously but patently waiting for the next chapter! Thank you for writing!
SeptarSenior chapter 1 . 8/25
This has gone too far, people are shipping batman and JOKER now?
Destiny Aitsuji chapter 41 . 6/23
Update please!
Germany11 chapter 1 . 4/14
Re-read the whole fic. Still amazing! I really hope some day you come back and continue this! It's to great of a story to abandon.
Love it! But is this fic abandoned?
keya77stew chapter 41 . 2/2
This is what I need you to do...1) I need you to continue with this fantastic story and 2) I need you to keep doing a fantastic job because this is amazing and I want more
ILoveHinataForever chapter 41 . 1/25
Please please continue. I need to find out how this ends.
This story is amazing and I really enjoyed it so far.
If it's possible please update the story.
DocQuinn chapter 41 . 1/12
NO idea if you ever come back to this site or even write anymore, but this story was AMAZING and it's heartbreaking you never finished it. It was so well thought out and intriguing...and then just stops.

I really hope one day you come back to complete it.
A random fan.
NoOneExpectsDarkBrotherhood chapter 41 . 7/28/2015
ohh another ff i found interesting and abaddoned few years before i found it!
Anon chapter 41 . 6/19/2015
Gosh, this story is incredible, so many efforts are put in it, it's very enjoyable to read.
Anime chrisy chapter 41 . 3/29/2015
I'm so glad you've picked this fic up again.

As far as personal stuff goes, happy to hear things have calmed down a bit.

As always, we love your writing and will always patiently wait (unless you decide to pull the plug).

I hope we never push you or pressure you. I think I can speak for most readers that we appreciate what you write WHEN you choose to write it. And as always, your personal life and head space is always what comes first. :)
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 12 . 3/22/2015
oh boy this aint good
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
aww this is so cute
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
oh my my
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
poor joker I actually feel sorry for him he had a great love and it was taken from him