Reviews for Lovely Feelings
bluebelt15 chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! I wish you would right more...I don't know why, but I've always liked Daisuke/Satoshi. Well anwho it was really good!
kao-dreams chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Eepish! I loved the part at the end. A great story over all :D
PassionIsLove chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
oh... so cute! fluff! loved it, keep up the awesome work!
shipet100 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
wait wait wait! thats not fair! your evil you know that! its just no fair! taht not a endding. that a cliffhanger!
D.N.Angel lover chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
YAY! I knew you could do it! That was awesome! I loved it alot! I like where your going with the whole love triangle thing. That adds a nice twist to the plot. You'll have to consider what would work out in your favor for how you want it to all end. I prefer the DaixSat scenario. It's more realistic since they have their own bodies. If you want you could say that Dark's little outburst was just one of brotherly love, or just not wanting to go away. Or if you prefer the DarkxDai sequence then you could make a magical artifact in the story that'll give Dark a second body but you'll have to find a way to get rid of Satoshi or his feelings. Which ever way you choose you could make your story last awhile then what you probably normally intended to. Ah! Look at that! I rambled! Sorry! - - I just love fanfics. Well I'm glad to lend my assistance in anyway possible.
Leonette Sarasz chapter 2 . 7/28/2007

more fluff...

but plizz make it sato x dai...

puppy dogs eyes*
Aesterisk chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Aww thats cute. Dark seems a bit jealous to me~ Please update soon!
D.N.Angel lover chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Ek! That was so awesome! I loved everything about that story! So why aren't there any more chapters to this story? I'm going to be waiting awhile for the next installment huh? Damn. I'm lookin' forward to it! Please hurry!