Reviews for Saving Ishida
ebonypol chapter 9 . 5/2
loved it! amazing and one of the best bleach fanfics ive read. especially one of the best ishida based ones. thanks for the read :D
lulubram chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Why does this make me cry ! I love it!
haze chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
hii! i liked your story very much. the emotions that your trying to display is fantastic. Im a a bleach story writter and i want some tips from you can pls mail me at .
anusha chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
omg!its great
Innermost chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Omg, that's one heck of a story! And an emotional one too.
I really like the way you portray Uryu in this story.
Bleach4Soul chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Thank you! Finally I find a story where a main/side character gets sick and there isn't a single pairing! This is clearly my imagination... No story is this perfect XD
Loved your characterisations, too.
ShayL92 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
such a beautiful story. I just don't know how to describe it. I read on your profile how you came up with the idea for this story in the first place and I'm glad you decided to explore Ishida's character. I agree that he is the most complex character in anime/manga history (not to mention that he's my favorite) and I like that you explore his mysteriousness. I feel like this story was really believable and something like this conceivably could've happened post soul society arc were it not for the bount arc but my feelings about that are a different story. I find it hard to believe that there wasn't anything having to do with Uryuu coming to terms with losing his Quincy powers shown in the anime ( that I can recall at least) because it is well known that he is always proud of being a Quincy. I just remember in the Arrancar arc he went through that intense training with his father to regain his powers. Due to Ishida's mysterious character I don't recall if his feelings about losing his Quincy powers were ever explained in depth after the Soul Society arc. I don't even remember if his feelings about his grandfather's death were explored in depth at all except for the couple of flashbacks in the anime. I guess I would have to watch it again from the start after catching up. Anyway I guess Tite Kubo wanted Ishida's character to remain a mystery but I like how your story answers the questions I didn't even realize I had about his painful past. But as I was saying this was very well written for a first story. You captured the emotions really well. I could literally hear the sad parts of the Bleach Original Soundtrack playing in my head during a particularly sad/emotional scene.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! I just love this story. the way you write the emotions is just amzing and... I LOVE IT! Great job, please keep writing!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
I wanna hug little uryu. when you wrte him with a timid voice, I just wanna glomp him and make all tge pain go awa. Be proud of yourself, this story is just so touching and amazng!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
wow...just wow...where do I begin? This was just stunning. where are the books you've published? This was just awesome! You should consider being a author!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! what a cliffhanger. When Ishida started to cry, i was nearly crying too. And the dream was just thrilling and captivating
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
you really capture uryu's emotions really well. you explore the un explored sideof him. great job!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
the speech at the end was just brilliant. I loved it!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
YAY Everything's all right. the whole emotions thing as ichigo worked to save ishida was written really well. I never reliased that chad is actually rather protective of uryu.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
eeek cliffhangers. I hope they punks who threw the balloon get caught out. Like I said before this sotyr is very good. I can't believe it's actually your first story