Reviews for Two Shall Stand
Mew chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
OMG, this is so good. I really like when Frenzy was freaking out that Razrblade had not called him. This seem like it has a lot of potential, you shouldn't just let it die! I think that Razrblade and Dewy are going to get together next and start looking for Sam, maybe find Miles instead to get close to him? OR maybe they will try to get the NewSparks to work together and become one group. There are so many possibilities for this fic, please update soon!
staidwaters chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Ohh, what an awesome idea. This is great-wonderful characterizations too. I'm assuming it's dead, but if it's updated I'd be delighted. One of the most original ideas I've seen in a long time.

Thanks for the thought-provoking read.
Jessica Wolfe chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
That was great. This story just keeps getting better. I'm excited to see if Razrblade or Dewcon get in touch with any other Autobots or Decepticons. Very excited for the next chapter.
Koros chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
This is beatiful, and you have won my soul.

Really, there's no other way to describe it. :)

Thanks for all your hard work!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
hmm...i was wondering what happened to mr. 7-up,lol!
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
I didn't mention it in my last review, but I really enjoyed the mythology you threw in. This chapter it was the story on Don Quixote, and it was just aas well integrated. I also didn't mention that making their phone numbers mean something was another one of the small touches I was talking about earlier.

This was another great continuation of the story, and Dewcon's character is progressing fantastically. It's curious that the All Spark supported the Decepticons, although recent events (from the movie) make it understandable. The last bit with Frenzy was interesting. I've been seeing him in a different light ever since your description of him. (Walking on legs made of ribs and his spine.) You've also put the Decepticons and Autobots in a new perspective, one where they are akin to gods, as you aptly mentioned. They appeared very mortal in the movie, but compared to these new robots, they are nigh to invincible.

Well, congradulations. I'm now hooked on another story. And, unfortunately, this is at the bottom of the update list. Oh well, I'll wait.
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
This was definitely not what I expected, but I loved it all the same. The FBI played a very believable role, and Frenzy was perfectly porttrayed. The way Razrblade saw him, too, mangled and misshpapen, was brilliant. The line where Frenzy asked Razrblade to keep calling him was perfectly placed.

I'm curous to see what happens to Dewcon, but Razrblade has taken center stage in my book. All The Money was afunny name, but I made the error of initially thinking of him as a slot-machine. That is, until I read the rest of the sentence and saw ATM spelled out.

I'm going to save the last chapter for tomorrow.
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
"Screwy Dewy Dew, where are you? We've got some work to do now!" Yes! Man, now I need to look back at the chapter and see if I missed anything else like that.

This is another great chapter. I'm extremely fond of thescene with Dewcon's first kill. Most first kills are bigs deals, where the victim is etched vividly into the murderer's mind. For Dewcon, the prey was a nameless, drunken, faceless human. The most we know about him was that he was male.

And you left this with a cliffhanger. I'd hate to have read this chapter before #3 came out. What happens when Dewcon gets back? Are there officers waiting? Did the helicopters leave? Will they return later (that's almost guarenteed). Fortunately, I don't have to wait for the answer. Onwards and upwards, I say!
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Now here's an interesting concept. When I first read the title I assumed that it was related to Optimus and Megatron. The line from the movie "only one of us shall reemain standing" came to mind.

But this is far, far better. I really liked the creative introduction that Dewcon made. And Razrblade's relationship, if one can call it that, with an ipod is utterly fantastic. It's the little touches you add that make the stories fun to read: giving Razrblade a girl's voice, mentioning the other newly made robots, and other details that most authors would over look.

Well, I'm fortunate enough to have 3 more chapters to read, and I'm not going to waste any more reading-time reviewing!
hecate-19 chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
This is a great fic! Normally I don't usually like OC fics, but hearing 'bout how all the machines that Sam accidentally sparked are trying to live and such is fascinating!

Can't wait to see if Razrblade manages to find Optimus Prime and let him know what happened to all the other sparked 'bots that were taken by the FBI and what left of Sector 7. Poor Frenzy! Your fic actually had me feeling sorry for the little monster, and usually I would've believed that he'd deserved whatever torture the FBI scientists can put him through.

Now that we know that there are still some pieces of the All Spark left with power, could Razrblade's girlfriend Backlight come to life if she was brought to them? And if there are enough of the remaining pieces of the All Spark, along with Optimus's piece, perhaps they'll be enough to resurrect poor Jazz? I have a feeling that if he and All The Money were to meet, they'd be best friends in no time! Someone would probably say that "Jazz and All The Money" sound like a Hip Hop rap group, and they'd probably try to become one for real! *laughs*
Kd Zeal chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
OMG, poor Frenzy... This is awesome, not even sure who to cheer for... And I LIKE the drables of myths, those say so much so easily.
Rara Kazoozoo chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
oh no! oh no! poor poor Frenzy! gotta save him!

Cool story. Keep updating!
Psychic-Ghost chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
" .humans"

BWAHAHA! Win!
SanguineSky chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Love the story!

I always wondered what might have happened to the dewcon and the rest. I really love your take on this! Going to be watching for more updates with this story :P
dirksies chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Wow, cool, please post more soon! I like this idea. It is really orginal and interesting.