Reviews for Test of Will
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 7/27
Poor Clark
unfinished, sad... finished would make me happy :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Too bad you abandoned this fic years ago. It's quite good.
Hikari Urania chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
OMG This story was soooo hilarious. I loved every moment of it! Please update soon I would like to see what happens next! _
WaffleNinja chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Please finish this story! I re-read it again today and I'd really like to know how it ends!
Taly-chan chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Famous last words, hahaha. I've liked this so far.A pity it seems to have been dropped.
Ainsley Haynes chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
The plot could be more throughly developed, but the story still is very entertaining.
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
why do you hate us? WHY havent you updated in two years, leaving us stuck with a cliffhanger like THAT?

YOU MUST UPDATE!

please?

L8r

SAT
Meg chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
will we ever get an epilogue?
WaffleNinja chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
It's unfortunate you didn't finish this story. D:
randomreader chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
why havent you updated yet?
Jasmine of the Forest chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Just thought I'd repeat my plea of:

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Please. :-)

Thank-you :-P
Cornorama chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Sorry to see that you didn't continue this story.
Gabrielle chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Could you please put when you're going to update this story, it's taking too stories good though.
Nora chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Ok, in serious need of update... please? It's been months :( what happened?

this is one of my favorite fanfics!

I love this story!