Reviews for I know
gazil331 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
this was the best funeral fic i've ever read! i especially liked the part with the patronus. great job!
littleann84 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This is amazing! I love the firework idea! You made me cry and laugh so hard!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That was really beautiful. All the fics dealing with Fred's death that i've read so far were all so terribly sad. I liked many of them but they all left me in tears and at least as upset as before.

Yours actually made me smile. I think you really got the essence of what Fred and George were like. Thanke you :o)
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Sigh. That was really wonderful. I miss Fred even more now, but I guess in a good way.
K8thekurst chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
THE BEST EVER! i cried. i had just finished the book and i cried again!
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Fred's death really hit me hard... You did a good job with this story. *cries in a corner* chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
my throat feels raw and fresh tears lay sporatically placed across my face. thanks ]
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
even better after the second time. I loved the modifications you made to it, you're right, it made it smoother. :)

Dreamseeker chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That made me laugh out loud and sob at the same time. Well done.
Gwenog Jones chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was beautiful. Nothing more to say. It was beautiful.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
My god. I am still crying after finishing this. It's... so sad. Fred... T_T I guess he'll never be whole again. Wonderful fic! *blows nose*
orangesherbert06 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Bravo! I truly loved this story becuase I believed that with the way Fred was he would have wanted his funeral to end in a bang. Great job!
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i cry so hard
Suvivor-Chick chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
aw so good
Eos Erigeneia chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was really lovely, thank you. I loved the conversations between George and Luna; they were really refreshing! I was saddened more by this fic than I was in the book. JK brushed over it too quickly.

You know, It really wouldn't surprise me if Fred did set up a joke-shop beyond the veil! I think if you went to the department of Mysteries, you'd hear a couple firecrackers mixed in with the whispers of the veil.

Thank you very much! I can't even bring myself to criticise it. It was so beautifully written, I couldn't find any, anyway!

I really have to go now.

Eos Erigeneia x