Reviews for Extendable Ears
accio jessecox chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
this was amazing

I actually have hope for Fred now

and all the others that died ahahaa
Caitlyn W chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This story was absolutely amazing. I can't thank you enough for writing this. I cried after reading this, but it was that good type of crying, the grieving crying, the crying that JK Rowling was supposed to have let me do while describing the aftermath of Fred's death. It was too short. it ended too quickly. I feel like JKR just gave up.

I"m so so so glad that you wrote this. It was not written horribly and it was short, sweet, and to the point. Thank you SO much.

Continue writing! I loved it.
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
i feel sick now that fred is dead. you can kill both weasley twins or you can kill no weasley twins but you can't kill only 1. curse jk rowling. thanks 4 writing this.
Shingaisha Setsuna chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Well done. This was really touching, and still so in character.

I am not very happy with JKR right now. .;
JustAnotherFallen chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That is a beautiful ending. So very like Fred to nick George's ear.

Well done.

(found this fic from the facebook group)
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
:( Oh my goodness. I LOVED READING THIS. I came very close to crying too. I held myself back though, because I really didn't want my mom to see my face all blotchy though, haha.

I was FURIOUS that we didn't get to see what happened to George! I bawled like crazy when Fred died, I even had to close the book for awhile. ; Ah...

And plus, since we didn't see him in the epilogue, he probably didn't have any children and therefore never married? T_T Oh, poor George. Hopefully that isn't true.

:( I'm in such denial though. I'm like, "NO, FRED IS STILL ALIVE DAMMIT." I guess I'll resort to fanfiction to continue to get my dosage of Weasley twin humor! ]

Anyways, great story. Definitely payed a nice homage to the both of them, so I favorited it!

Please write more!

- Hayakawa
twin-v chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wow, great fic.

We're twins ourselves, see, so we were quite affected by Fred's death. The Weasley twins have always been one of our favorite characters... and when Fred died, we immediately thought of George. :( It was a pity JK didn't write more about George's reaction, how he found out, what he did afterwards...

So we've been looking for fics about it and we found your story. Wonderfully written, it's so sad. :'( Made one of us cry, hehe. And that's a good thing because we've been wanting to cry since we read DH but haven't been able to let it out.

The poem at the end was beautiful, thanks for sharing. It has to be one of the best poems we've ever read, and we love poetry. It's just so true.

Again, great fic. :)
suzyq1212 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
what have you done! i was very very close to tears

it's really an amazing little snippet of life after fred, when he died in the book i couldn't stop crying, and this almost started me up again! I thought the poem at the end was a great touch and the whole thing is touching.
Patronus Poo chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
You had such a cute idea with this story, I started to tear up in the middle, because that is def. something the weasley twins would do, stealing his dead ear on the other side and using it to talk to him like a joke... aah! why did he die?

anyways, good story!
Hitotsu Kaji chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I didn't cry while reading the book, but I sure cried reading this.