Reviews for Ever After
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I just love how Albus just reassures Dumbledore about Harry's love and opinion of him and is all wise and profound to him loving Minerva. This was such a sweet story!
Sirabella chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
So. Cute. Loved every word. I guess I wasn't really thinking of that as a loose end, since I was thrilled by the scene with not-quite-dead-Harry and Dumbledore at "King's Cross" - I thought Harry did a good job there of forgiving Dumbledore. But little Albus meeting his namesake was totally awesome :)
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
"mean’t" is spelled 'meant' without the ', I don't think that Dumbledore would have actually dropped his wand, and the “woah..” & “oh, barf!” should still have been capitalized, but other than that, this fic is awesome! fav
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Amazing story! I love it although it's only slightly ADMM ... ;-)

Just funny and sweet ... and Albus Dumbledore was right ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Mikee chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Whoa.!

I loved that. I can imagine an encocunter between the two Albus' going just so. Well done, indeed. I really liked how you characterized both Albus Dumbledore and Albus Potter - oh, and you got Ron just right, too.

Thank you.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aww, this is cute, imaginative and well done.
edwardsbaby4eva chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL! *Wipes away a tear*

I loved how Dumbledore was so pleased and proud that Harry's son was named after him. That was really great.

And I loved how you put Dumbledore and the rest of the lot in such good character.

The ending just fit perfectly, with Dumbledore showing up and everything. That was really sweet. Overall, it was an outstanding oneshot! ~*BPB*~
Xavier Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I have to admit, I wasn't sure I'd want to carry on reading fanfics after book 7, but yours just proved that they're still worth it even though the series has ended, great job!