Reviews for Ending in a Scar
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful! _ H/Hr HAS to my Harry Potter OTP, I've supported it since the very beginning I've been part of this fandom. Seriously, Albus Severus Potter? No way, I'd prefer something like Diana Marie Potter if Harry had a girl, and/or Justin Alphonse Potter for a boy.
Amythista chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
AMAZING. I think you're as good as JKR herself! Better, because this is a Hhr airing and this is an awesome story!

*favorites, and then goes to your profile for more*
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
EOJGWHEBLGWENG,WS G

you dont know how happy this makes me. they are my otp and whenever i know that we share this and sasusaku it makes me really happy.

lovely story. i liked it. a lot. thank you!
JL Hughes chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
haha! i like it.

yea i was kinda like what the heck when the last word in HPatDH wasnt scar when we were all told that it was true and for sure and all this... and look... it ends in "well" what a load of crap was the first thing i thought of after i read the ending lol.

ahh well i guess you cant change conon can you? but you can certainly write what isnt canon! lol
Northlane chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I really enjoyed that... A much more satisfying ending than the book's.
Leonblade chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
A pleasant read. This was how Deathly Hallows should've ended in Harmony.
FULLMETAL chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
MUCH BETTER! Albus severus Potter my ass! What the hell was she thinking? It felt like the epilogue was out of some super corny fanfiction. I thought that she said the epilogue would leave no room for further books by answering all our questions? She quite frankly left so many doors open for fanfiction authors to step in fill in the gaping holes in the plot she left. I don't know whether to be greatful for that (because there are some awesome fanfic authors out there) or frustrated. At the moment I'm leaning towards greatful because after reading the first four chapters, all of them, except the first, feel a bit rushed and like they were written by a different author. She's either loosing her touch or changing her style, not for the better. Or, maybe it's been too long since I've read the books. And what the hell was up with Tonks and Remus being married out of the blue! BEFORE Bill and Fleur, who have been engaged for more than a YEAR! I much prefer your epilogue! From what I hear there was plenty of opportunity for some H/Hr goodness during the hunt.
Ayr chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I love it, i relay do, and id love you to write more..plz

UPDATE ASAP

Mel

xox
LikeMe chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
"She was Hermione, after all, and she had always understood him like no one else ever had or would."

You are so right!

I really dont know why JK didnt see how important they are for each other.

Write more of H/HR, because I also dont see Ginny/Harry and Ron/Hermione in the future.
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
funny though cause the end of DH didnt really end in scar.