Reviews for For Fred
Anna chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I hated all of the deaths that occurred in the Harry Potter movies, and Fred's was one I could hardly believe. I feel so badly for George, because he does have to live with half of him missing. It was a great chapter. I really felt George's pain.

Great job!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Crud, you almost made me cry. DX

This was great. A brilliantly written, accurate-seeming depiction of what came after Fred's death.

J.K. Rowling is so cruel for killing him off.

Thanks for another great read.
Chinalilies chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh my gosh, I miss Fred! I'm crying right now, it makes me so sad.

You did a very good job on how George feels.

And, thank you very much for faving my fanfic.
Dragonmanga chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Oh my god. I've never cried because of a fanfic. I swear, when Fred was hit by that curse, I expected him to come right back... When I finished the book, I still couldn't believe that JKR killed him off. That was the first time I cried because of a book. I think the way you portrayed George. This is a good heart wrenching story, sad enough to get some tears out of you, but puts in a little hope at the end... Kami-sama, I miss Fred T.T
Kokis chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh my God. you made me cry. I've never cried over a fanfic before... Not once. Fred and George are... no was, my favourites. I didn't know he'd die. I spoiled it just a few minutes ago.

Hoe... shit... *wipes nose*

Thank you. This was amzing.

Twins shouldn't be separated. Not ever!
Me chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
My account is being stupid, so. It's Shannon from your honors class.

This seriously made me cry.

But Fred isn't dead! Whoever told you that was lying! LYING, I tell you!
awillowdeeplyscarred chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
thats sad. :(:(:(
PotterSnitch7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh my God. i'm crying. i literally can't see the keys for the tears. you know you've hit the goal or whatever when a quite random person's tearing up because of something you've written. great, fantastic job. fred was my favorite, as george was, because they were fredandgeorge.
Evil-Bellatrix23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Fred and George are my favourite characters too, and I completely agree that JKR didn't give George enough thought after Fred died. I started off reading this thinking that it was a little bit too dramatic for George, but the ending was great! Keep it up.
Dreamseeker chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Gods, I don't think I've ever cried so much for a book character, especially one who's still alive. I'm crying for George.

Beautiful fic.
julesarooni chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wow, that was really thoughtful.
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Lovely. I was also miffed at JKR for not putting something in about George... And also for killing Severus, my favorite character since third grade, but that's... a diffrent story. -sniff- Wonderful job. Very sad. favs

-Audrey
Anne-potterfreak chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh god... you almost made me cry.

I'm all siffeling en teary-eyed, I really LOVE your story's about Fred n George.

You know how to describe these things so well!

Really big thumbs up for this marvellous story!

x Anne
BrittneyAnna chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I was able to hold back my tears while I read the book. I wasn't able to after reading this. It was very good and I needed to good cry.
FeeldaForce chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
aw, I almost started crying! great job!