Reviews for A Romantic Evening at Earth
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nice story!
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
ok that was so sweet and romantic! in my mind at the end i just imagined someone saying "so who is seme?" and then they would argue about it
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This was so cute :)
FeVeZ chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
reminded me of "I Now Pronounce You As Chuck and Larry"
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
UH this is the first part right?

so I still have to read the 2nd and 3rd...

Hope you don't make me cry...

I hate sad endings... seriously!
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
XD yey, they're finally married!~~

husband and husband..yea, maybe ulrike would go 'and do you, your majesty yuuri shibuya, take his excellency wolfram von biefeld as or husband..? :DD
germangirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
lol! "Erm...Husband and Husband."
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
LIKE IT? I loved it! XD
alice22 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
What a cute story. I always wanted to see the anime end and this was a good foil for the ending.

Are you going to have a sequal for the story?

istopped chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
husband and husband.. hehe nice one!; )
XxWildflowerxX chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
KAWAI NE...AI AI AI AI ((LOve Love Love LOve)it...Keep up the KAWAII work filled with all the fluffiness inside
yurixwolfram chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
It was so sweet! especially the part where he proposed in the Demon Kingdom in front of all those peolpe. p
fantasy115 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Bravo pour ta fic, j'ai passé un excellent moment à la lire.

I have appreciate your story.

Yuuram88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was cute and sweet. Go Yuuri XD! Great work!
Celeste-Hellgirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Well, I want you to make a sequel so that I can have something to read.. and Ofcourse , I wouldn't forget to say the key words...I LIKE IT!

and I wont say anything negative except for, UHM..well... I didn't feel any strong emotions in it, except for, well, I don't know how to say it!

Hey, have you read my fanfict, "Marriage Problems" Pls read it!

And incase you receive a negative review, please don't be discouraged by it. Make it your inspiration to write and write and show those people who insulted you that you are the best!