Reviews for The Captain's Princess
Basched chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
Now this is unusual for me. But here goes...

I like this. This story does go against my beliefs of pairings, but you handled Vossler's character well. I actually believed the feelings they shared and the kiss in the previous chapter was very emotional.

The betrayal was short, but so precise and moving.

Though I wish that Basch will be the one to rekindle the hope and trust in the Queen. The one man who will allow her to love again? Look forward to reading more.
The SnowQueen Alchemist chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Aww poor Ashe! Thank god for Vossler though. Keep up the good work! 8D I love it. :3
jk501 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Just wanted you to know that I'm looking forward to more chapters. I like the way you developed the relationship so far. You seem to be hinting at Vossler's later betrayal as well. Poor Ashe! I hope she finds comfort in the arms of Basch.
Aveira chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
I love it, but I wish there was more now...Update soon cause this story is awesome. )
Vardonir chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
kewl. me likey yer story. a lot. write more! I shall se ya on ze next chapter!

JMXemnas
Sita 900 chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
um how have I never seen this story?

I love VossxAshe, and I really like this story. It has the perfect amount of dialog and detail... Plus I love the perspective of Vossler that you wrote. :)

Great work!
landis icelilly chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
Good chapter...Awesome story! Just wanted to drop a line to tell ya that! Can't wait for the next chapter... hopefully soon :)

* landis icelilly *
Lilac Sunshine chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
It's taken me a while to get round to reading this, but it was worth it. This is a good story, please keep it up.
Ktjn chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
There aren't a lot of Ashe x Vossler stories. Keep updating!
Deady Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Finally, you got rid of the block on annonymous reviews. How do you expect to get more reveiews when your restricting people? Anyway, this seems quite good. If it is from age 16 to 19, as you say, I suppose things will get quite deep and angsty, and I'm interested to see how you cope with that. I like the relationship between Ashe and Vossler, it's very light and playful. Good work!

Steff
Reffie-Love chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
It likes. It wants more Ashe X Vossler

Ashe seems very cute, it is good to see a happy story with Ashe. Please update soon _
FireStarter001 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Heyy! This is super cute! More! More!
Archadian chapter 1 . 7/23/2007