Reviews for Time
siriusleenott chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was amazing! One of the few HP/DM fics I've read and actually liked. And sure, it's a one shot, but it's a bloody fantastic one at that. Wonderful!
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
you know, they always seem unduly obsessed with each other. especially since they remember that conversation 7 years later after a bloody war.

great story.
welshgenie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Great idea and well written. It really felt like a missing scene from the original book! Especially liked the handshake dialogue at the end, very neat.
dark-morgana chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i lovit
JennBenn3148 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I don't think that it was too rushed...I kinda liked it...very sweet and very simple...if only the book had actually ended that way
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Now this was really cool. It didn't even take that long. He could have had this conversation even before he talked to Ron and Hermione.

I noticed too how hard Draco was holding on to Harry. Can you imagine what was going through his mind when they had just been trying to capture him? Anyway, I thought that was a very interesting scene! LOL
Rhaella chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Actually, I think this is pretty safe even for people who don't like slash.

Anyway, I loved it. A very nice touch at the end, with the throwback to their meeting so long ago... It leaves me really happy. Nice job. _
roseweasleygamgee chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This made me grin. Seriously.

Especially this line:

"Harry remembered the warm feeling he’d tried to suppress, like honey oozing through his veins, when Draco had turned, beaming, to see his second saviour after the Death Eater had been Stunned."

Great analogy.
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
ooh they became friends after all cool
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
oh yay! ever since i read DH, i was waiting for some good draco/harry fics. i was so excited when draco was clinging to harry and draco's wand working well for harry just made me giggle like the dorky harry/draco shipper i am. :D

your story is lovely and i enjoyed it very much. great work! :D
Cheska chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Yey a differnt take in that ending. Sweet. :3
Heta Noitio chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I'm very lucky to stumble into these missing scenes from DH. *winks* They're delightfully IC (more than Rowling's, anyway) and fun. The last sentence was just pure love. _
Aphistas chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
MUCH better than the book! So Happy! :D
sighed-anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I really enjoyed the ending! Good work! I'm so enjoying all the post-Deathly Hallows fanfics!