Reviews for Himegoto
146521 chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
i really do think that u need to cont this fic...its far too good to stop ;)
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
:O
10 4th seat chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
nakama is a friend closer to family

yoroshiku yes and its a first greeting
10 th 4th seat chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
onigiri is rice ball

sugoi is great
10 th squad 3 rd seat chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
no is iie
TagoMode chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
read it for the second time..its amazing.
Launian chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
I was totally not going to leave a review, but after I read what you said about reviews, I thought I was forced to xD

It's a really nice story, altho I had problems keeping up with it sometimes (I'm not a native english speaker). I loved the way you changed the PoV: you did it often enouh to not let us know what they were feeling from the very beggining, yet it didn't seemed rushed or out of place.

I disagree with you on the chapter 8: I think it was one of the best. Tho, you REALLY should change the category to Romance/Drama xD I wish there were more talking about Toushiro and Hinamori 3 but I guess it can't be helped.

Lol. I was going to ask if there would be a sequel, and I find it alredy on your profile, with nothing but 4 chaps and 14k words. Pretty impressive xD

If you keep them updated, I guess we'll be seeing each other quite a lot (or you'll be reading my nonsense, w/e). Amazing fic.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
'kay... I want fluff XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Sounds cool XD

Your stories're cool. I'll read them all (or most of them XD)
Hekka chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
–ěh, it is exact one of my liked fic. That as characters, interaction of characters are shown... I Can I am mistaken, but it seems to me excellent. Atmosphere from the original! So it is remarkable! I have fallen in love with it!
Cherryblossom snow chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
kakakak! this was really good!
noname00 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
nice fic so far
Inuki chapter 14 . 3/10/2008
Really cool story. Though the ending is not what I expected I still really liked it! It gives people a sense of continuation because the world really goes on with or with out you. BTW, I also want to mention about the pace of the story: great job! Some authors takes too long and details every minute of the day. I'm glad you decided to keep the story in a fluid pace without fillers. Can't wait to see what else you decide to write.
MyImmortalEdward chapter 12 . 1/31/2008
one of the best fanfictions i have read. I just thought that it had a different ending. I expected something like the lived happily ever after and had 5 kids, and yata yata yata. but, overall it was great. I would of liked a little more romance, but very good for a first fanfic. I applaud you.
Desparidy Crescent Moon chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
yare yare means my my but good job tho!