Reviews for The Prince of street
Tuli-Susi chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
oh, I really like this fic. I read it a while back, but for some reason missed a bunch of updates. Weird since i could remember almost every detail. I quite like the AUish fics that manage to floow the manga/anime timeline. "Prince of Tennis: the next generation" is another similar one, except they fight in mobile suits. I really do like these kinds of fics!

But I can't help but wonder how you'll pull off the 'cut eyelid' since the fighters usually fight on without stopping...
DemonGirl13 chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
awesome chap!
Eternal.Angel chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
I'm so sorry for reviewing so late! . I must have missed it right after I had to go back to school on that day... Great as usual! Surprising isn't it how you are able to write so much? XD Keep up the good work, and just note the honorifics used to communicate to one another in the anime (Fuji calls Kawamura 'Taka-san').

FUJI! KYA! XDD

DemonGirl13 chapter 9 . 9/6/2007
OMG! I love it!
Midnight City chapter 9 . 9/6/2007
YAY! Even more! Go seishun go! Update soon!
Nina Natsu chapter 9 . 9/6/2007
This is great! I love the story line. Ja ne!

~Nina
DemonGirl13 chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
cool!
Midnight City chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
This is a good chapter. Please update soon!
Eternal.Angel chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
Ah, I've been waiting to read the next chapter of this. Keep me updated and I won't forget about this dear story! D Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading and most likely updating. And...that's all I can say. I'm pretty much bored, so thanks for entertaining me!

And they can use weapons during fights? Wow...

DemonGirl13 chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
lol!love it!
DemonGirl13 chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
lol! funny!
Midnight City chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
yay! Another chapter! Keep writing. I can''t wait to read the next chappie
Nina Natsu chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
This is very good. I'm glad you listened and input Sakuno, even if it's only a little! PoT just wouldn't be the same without her. Oh, and she just so happens to be my all time favorite character for PoT... (Nervous laughing) Ja ne!

~Nina
Mini.Naura chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
Hi! Thanks for updating BUT now I'm back with some more questions! Before I start raking my brain for questions, let me just say that I really appreciate the reply. - Even though I got dizzy scrolling back and forth.

If Ryuzaki-sensei break their legs, how will they fight?

Why would Oishi laugh instead of being worried about Ryoma?

When does Momo ever look thoughtful?

What does Eiji work as?

Where's Tamoka?

Where's the golden trio?

When did Tezuka leave after the meeting with Ryuzuki?

Why are the others watching Inui with an amused expression? What's so funny about someone calling someone else?

Aww! poor Ryoma! Why'd you have to make momo spray his milkshake all over Ryoma?

Isn't oishi suppose to be the peace maker?

Telling ryo and momo that they're equally bad isn't a good thing, so why'd he do the?

Why'd OISHI challeneged momo?

Is Gyokurin an actualy school name? I don't remember.

Why was Ryoma examing the tabletop?

Does sakuno still have a crush on Ryo?

How did eiji know to call a warning?

If the window by their table shattered, how'd the rock end up on their table?

If the regulars had time to conver their faces, how'd fuji have time to pull sakuno down?

Aww! Are Oishi and Eiji going to kiss?

Shouldn't tezuka be more worried?

Why'd he hang up, usually if it was something serious then he'd listen to what inui has to say?

-_- if momo was smarter than shouldn't he know that smart and wise are practicatlly the same thing? ... right?

At the part where "we're doomed" who said that?

What street thing?

tsk tsk you're not suppose to swear. Why did you?

Is aoi going to be in it?

he's funny don'tcha think?

What about banji?

how many questions did i ask?

are you going to reply to them all?

did i already ask that?

did you know that i read this chapter rigth before i check my e-mail? (if you do, i think you're stalking me)

Is tezuka going to have to go to germany?

If i have questions and you have answers, how come you wont tell me what's going to happen?

for writing "yes, we are going to answer all of them" you passed, but here's another test, are you ready?

is sakuno going be be a major character or a minor?

Nuts are for squirrels, O.o do you think I'm a squirrel?

I'm glad the last review was amusing to you. - It was amusing for me to write the review and read the reveiw reply too.

Do you like this reveiw? I tried to make it long than the last one.

Did i suceed?

Btw, would you make it an OT5? or with any of them sperately w/ Ryoma?

Yes, I'm happy, are you?

*stares at you w/ puppy dog eyes* please reply!

love,
Eternal.Angel chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
Nice! I was waiting when the next chapter would come out. It's okay if you're busy, because I'm going to keep on waiting until you update. And once you update, I'll read. Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading. And adding Sakuno is cute...does that mean she's on the girl's team? Hehe...