Reviews for In Memoriam
CreativeTypist chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Well, here I am: crying again. Who knew that one could mourn so much for fictional characters? These one-shots are really well done, especially the second. Colin's death seems quite neglected in fanfiction land. I can't wait to read more!
nephtis chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
I love those two scenes and I really hope you do more.

When I finished the book, all those deaths seemed so rushed, so unmourned. I understood, that they couldn't mourn them during the battle, but afterwards there should have been time to say goodbye.

It's one of the points I thoroughly diskliked about the book. No time to realize the impact of their sudden death. It's good to see that they aren't ignored by the fans.

I could se George trying to crack a joke even in morning, trying not to show tears.

And even though you said Collin was difficult to write for you and I believe you for there really wasn't much we knew aout him other than the times his path crossed Harrys, you did a good job.

This was a very emotional scene and well executed.

Thank you for picking up where JKR stopped.
pinkalarmclock chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
brilliant. absolutly effing brilliant

you actally made me cry in the fred one, then i stopped, only to start again in the colin one!

please carry on. acatlly, not a please, coz if you dont i will come round to your house at mignight at kill you :P

Em x
The Heavens' Answer chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Hey you. Remember me?

I read both oneshots; both were very well written. If anything, you could be a good ghost writer for J. . Your vocabulary and description flows well and is very authentic.

Anyways, it's getting late, I'd better be getting to bed... and sorry if there are eny embarassing errors in this review... I can't ever seem to spot them when I'm tired...
VeelaChic chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Aww little Colin Creevey [. I'm glad you made Harry sign the picture, that was cute.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Excellent! Fred would be proud.
bonnie-incognito chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
OK, you've done it again; you made me cry. Again! Lots of fics make me cry, - I am SO soft - but twice in a row! Such a fitting way to remember Colin. He was sweet, but I never thought of himas the type to come back and fight. I loved it when Harry signed his photo! If Colin was looking down on that... The way you emphasised that Colin wouldn't be remembered by anyone else for what he had done was fantastic!

PhoenixPhreak chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
oo i'm getting teary-eyed readin this... i think u captured colin's memory wonderfully with all the's very well written...
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This is so brilliantly written! I cried in both chapters but the first one especially made me weep buckets. I love the jokes that Georged tried to crack and how he paid his tribute to Fred with the practical jokes.
robin t chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
oh yeah , i totally cried thanks for the story his death was so sudden and terrible this helped !
robin twistle chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
this is first of all very lovely and descriptive writing it even sounds like the twins to me .well done . the only thing is that i am unsure if they would have followed muggle traditions in and not just have had a close and family and friends however , that is only a hunch and the selection seems wonderfully written exploring georges true feelings and the facade he puts up in front of far as the way he behaves i think it would have been either how you portrayed or as you remarked 'the other way' being more stricken and heartbroken .you are its seems a bright and promising writer and i hope you will not limit yourself to fanfiction only . all the best p.s. still totally shocked by fred ,tonks and lupin . such beloved characters especially fred ! toodles
Dan chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I liked the bit about fred's funeral. his death has been bothering me the most, but you're story helped. thanks.. Dan
Lakshmibai chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Neville was always one of the unsung heroes of the Potter books, especially in the Deathly Hallows. He was the one who led the resistance all year at school, without much support from the outside. To me, that's a real hero. This was a really well captured piece that summed up the camaraderie of the DA and all the friendships made at Hogwarts, as well as remembering Colin Creevey. Neville's really grown as a character through the books, and this seems to capture his maturity and his inner strength. Well done.
Amyranth chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
the first bit was beautiful... so sad... so fitting... it made me cry so much.

though i must say the ending was too extreme. it was a good idea, but I think you carried it too far and it lost it's touch.

but still very beautiful. I look forward to reading more... in other words... chapter two.
samhaincat chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was so beautiful and with so much heart! A wonderful look into George's emotions. I so missed this in book 7.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »