Reviews for In Memoriam
Picture chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Amazing! I thought those were both very well written. They helped me to cope with the lack of reaction time for characters like George and Neville at the end of the book.
we'lljusthavetowingitmate chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
brilliant. some great crackers from George there - i think this is exactly how it would've gone done, loved it.
GKScotty chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Chapter 1: This brought me to tears - of laughter! You're right, this is exactly what Fred would have wanted, and what everyone would remember him for.

Chapter 2: Very good idea about Colin's memorial. Perfectly in character.

Going to add this to my favorites.
Killache chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
u put tears in my eyes
pineappletop92 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
that was so sad. it made me cry. i think you did a wonderful job for Colin.
Moosecoo9 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Good (: Can you do one for Tonks?
ice-connoisseur chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I really loved this one - if anything, I prefered it to Freds. The idea of all those photos, showing the life of's eiry and comferting, all a the same time.

Write more!

The Sushi Monster chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Wow. That was just...excellent. The imagery and everything was great. I was listening to Best Of You...and I think I choked up.

Anyways, wonderful, wonderful job.
Launigsiae chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I've loved your story this far; but I thought that Lavendre had died too.
whoreface-x chapter 2 . 7/25/2007

that was sweet

it brought a tear to my eye.

keep going!

Mistress of Potions chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
This is a good chapter also. It would be hard to top anything about Fred Weasley. Apples and oranges you know. I really like this idea, please do more chapters.
James-Padfoot chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
The George remembering Fred really moved me. It was beautifully written and I especially loved the ending. Beautiful.

Colin as well, well done. I love how you reminded us once again of Neville finally stepping up. Please continue. I hope to see a Snape one soon.
whoreface-x chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
brilliant. absolutly brilliant.

i like to think that this is what Fred would have wanted for his funeral.
Hermioneee chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
You had me in tears during the second chapter. I loved how you summed up all of the good moments at Hogwarts- and I loved how Neville said " The DA is going to have one last meeting". It was perfect. I'm about to cry right now, bc thats the truth of it all, isn't it? It's not just Harry we're saying goodbye too. Its EVERYNE. From Moaning Myrtle to Death Eaters to the Weasleys. We're saluting farewell to everyone, and I really understood that in your story. Well done.
ChaoticxTheoreticals chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Haha I'm crying so hard still from the Fred one. He was my favorite character and I appreciate good fics written about that a lot. And I'm glad you wrote one on Colin too, because it was quite brave of him to come back.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »