Reviews for Harry PotterLupin?
midnight-rxse chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
That made me cry. Best Remus/Harry father/son story I've ever read, and I've read about a million of them.
Lollypops101 chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
This is an amazingly incredible story! I am so glad I found it. :)
leprekan187 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
tare and tear are not the same thing. tare is a weight and tear is the action of ripping someone or thing the shreds
leprekan187 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
two words... "harry is dying"... thats three words... .
CeKhay chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
Ah, I love Remus centered stories, there's not enough love towards my favorite werewolf.

SiriusDancer chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
This was one of the first stories I have ever read on this site. It was fantastic, and I have read it several times! Thanks for the amazing!
NightAuror1993 chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
Wow ... I am lost for words. This whole story is amazing. I have read the while thing In a few hours and couldn't stop reading. I love how you have written the story and the way you write it I just loved it. :) thank you so much for writing this there are not many fan fictions which get me holding back the tears and yelling at the computer screen as much as this did.
elmoryakhan chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Oh, sorry for my earlier mistake, it seems Dursleys did get punished, though the chosen one is still a wimp who needs Daddy to hold his hand even though he is a near adult by wizarding standards!
elmoryakhan chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
This story is full of so many illogicalities and plot holes that it would lower the IQ of any one reading it!

Where do I start, oh yes, despite warnings from Wizards Vernon suddenly turns more evil than Voldemort and successfully injures Harry who turns out to be a complete wimp!

Vernon gets NO legal punishment for abusing and nearly killing Harry.

Then Snape of all people gets the custody of Harry.

And last but not the least, Harry is somehow Remus' biological son even though he is a carbon copy of James Potter.

Please tell me if I missed something from this wonderful story!
Godiva9 chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
A wonderfully touching and well written story, thank for sharing it!
staretoile chapter 26 . 11/24/2013

I so enjoyed reading your story! About the ups and downs in Harry's and Remus' relationship. I also like the
developing friendship between Harry and Draco and the acceptance between Molly and the young Malfoy.

Kind regards
iDrinkCoffee chapter 26 . 11/1/2013
I love it. Amazing fanfiction.

I need shed some tears and this story is perfect.

PiptheSnake chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
Aww, sappy ending! I got tears in my eyes, I do!
Thrae Elddim chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
So cute! I've always wondered about what would happen if Lily and James were kind of a fairy tale... I guess this solves the question in one way! For most of the story I wanted to smack Harry, but I get where he's coming from in a way. Thankfully I never went through anything like that, but it's a frustrating situation and Harry never struck me as being particularly emotionally stable in the first place. Either way, well done. :3 Thank you for sharing this.
dinoking chapter 26 . 3/2/2013
This story is simply beautiful. A work of art! Tear jerker.