Reviews for Romacing the Shadows
kid chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I think i'm on the wrong side of Fanfiction. :D D: :} :3 . ,
Tsuki No Yukihime chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
wow ! Hichigo is a big pervert !

i really it ! very well written ! good job !
ivanna chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
it was good you have a talent for it. I would really like it if you wrote another hichiruki lemon. I know it's weird but I like that couple
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
O/O hichiruki ftw!
zero09q chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
They both are obsessed with Rukia
Ayumi33Izanne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow.

That was well written. ]
dark angel chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
xD i love it best fanfic i have ever red and that was kind a silly but still funny -_-'' how did hichigo take over his body without him having the mask i dont get it
Ruriri chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Great Ficlet! Anyway, I think it would have been better with the handcuffs ;D But, why did you decided against handcuffs? In my opinion, it would have been moreā€¦ intresting. Overall, still a good ficlet!
Voidy chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
My... creepy. I swear it is! and yeah, this one-shot such an epic! Hichigo is indeed... pervert! Hahhahahahah

well, I guess that's all~

Sorry, can't find another thing to say.

Love You Shalan~
hitsugayatoshiro1220 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
blush...
ArtificialKnight chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i loved this :)
eizryl chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Creepy... When I read the last sentence of this FanFiction the song I was listening to on iTunes ended... o-o" And the song was one about love... .. *shivers* Cool, but creepy...

ANYWAY~

Wow. I lovey'd this! The IchiRuki / HichiRuki mix in it... *Waves hand in front of face* Hawtt~ I lovey those two couples... : D Which means I loved this FF! :3

Keep up the good writin'! :D
darklover chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Great job.
shy.smile chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Awesome.:)
erning chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I love it and it's so hot! I wished you continued the handcuff thing but it is ok for me because the chapter itself is beautiful. I'll add this to favorites.