Reviews for Love in 5 Days
EchoKatt chapter 6 . 2/27
Love it! w
Bashirisuku chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
so ron fell in love with her when he was her minion, and the twins just want to do it with her, and are not worried about falling in love with her, though ron is trying to warn them, right?

I liked this story, it kept me laughing at some different points. :)
willy chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
i freakin loved it!
Choco chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
This was nice... From 1 to 10 i would give it a 6. Its a good story and a good idea for a fanfic buy the plot was very rushed. And the oc wasn't really necesary and kinda annoying. And last but not least harry and draco. Every time they were together you wrote the same. 1) love scene 2) isabella arrives and ruins lovr scene. It would've been better to add more flufd and more creativity but this is my opinion, so don't mind it too much
dangel-wings chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
eeeeeee! i love this series! isabella's character is brilliant!
SakuraBoyLover chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Absolutely loved it O()O
Shining Sakhalin chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Sorry to say this, but everything happens too quickly and the characters are too predistables. I don't see any challenge reading this story...
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I love Drarry as much as the next person, but in my opinion the oc isn't necessary and this is just terrible. I can't explain it but it's like a 11 year old wrote this.
The mental patient chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Meh, I could've done without the OC, but I still loved the Drarry! 3 :3
littlemissgooddy2shoesme chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
The story is good but why did she tell him to make Draco love him and then try to stop him?
Petite-Hibou chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
your story is well thought out and so freaking cute! but please please please stop with the tense changing! other than that i really do love the story line :)

Iby