Reviews for Midna's New Cause
Rigstig chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Holy fuck me... lookedat grammar.
IAmZelda chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This story is a lie! I never had any relationship with Epona! I only had relationship with Link, my only love! Never with a horse! And definitely not with Malon! I should report you to my father! You will be arrested and tried for Heresy against the Royal Famiry. Be prepared!
IWishIWasAGirl17 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
You are obviously a troll.
FUCK YOU chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
you stupid little d*uchebag! THANKS FOR FUCKING UP MY FAVORITE GAME WITH YOUR SHIT, ASSHOLE!
KinglyShadows chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
...I fucking hate you for this.
bluejeanseranade chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
ugh... I just. Can't. *shudders*

1. Incorrect spelling has always been a pet peeve of mine, and incorrect grammar. You have screwed up both so badly I couldn't even make it to the third chapter.

2. If you are a troll, please stop trolling.

3. If you are not a troll, please log off fan fiction for a while, grow up a few years, make it into a high school english class, then come back and rewrite.

4. I'm not saying this to be mean or a hater, it's really for your own good.
Liquid-Clock chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Not sure if you're a troll, or just stupid.
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
! :O LEARN HOW TO FREAKING SPELL BEFORE YOU START WRITING STORIES! Dammit! I was really hoping this would be good because it seemed like an interesting concept, but you just HAD to mess it up!
Keikaku-san Doori chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
One must be crazy! But this is the best ever! I mean, there is PLOT, SEX, PLOT, MORE SEX, and a HORSIE! Keep UP, (geddit?) the good work! And, like, totally, the horse should bang Malon! I mean, there is a match made in heaven! Holy crap! And like, there should be a 6 some with Malon, Optimus Prime, Link, Midna, Horse, and another Horsie! Like, totally! Peace out y'all!
Shimmering Starlight chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I really hope this story is a joke, because it really disgraces what Legend of Zelda fandom is. I don't usually flame but this makes me want to scream.
twilitprincess chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Is this a joke? How old are you, like, 5?
firewu chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Well you have a good plot, but you have manny grammar and spelling mistakes. Remember to always re-read your story before posting it.