Reviews for The Longest Weekend
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh. Wow. Not sure what to say. Just, you weren't kidding when you said this was dark. Very, very well written but... yeah, dark.
They're both each other's vampire, that's for sure. And their relationship only works because they are. At least that's my take on it.
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow! This one is pretty dense. Great atmosphere. Though I didn't catch all of your references, I really enjoyed reading this story. You managed to make my gut clench with emotion. Brilliant job.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
well, you did say it was dark. I prefer things to work out in the end, but this was very wrenching.
Miyth chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Sad and depressing, but still very good. I wish there had been closure though.

-Miyth
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That just knocked the breath out of me! A very interesting and darkly beautiful view of what Wilson went through for House. Bonus points for making Cameron suffer a little too, after her outburst. Great story!
bridit chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Whoa. Good writing, good characterisation and that's what makes this so damn scary, that and because I was almost waiting for this to occur on the show, shit Wilson went through alot of shit didn't he?

Anyway, well done.
das-Diddy chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
wow...that was great! first i had some problems with the flashbacks but when i've got used to it, it was easy. wow...i'm still to much imperssed to say something intelligent.

i just love it...even when i would like to know what would happen next but it's fine the way it is.
CaptiveFaRaMiRheart chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
To quote Wilson: Wow...I think I'm gonna cry.

Amazing. Well done.